Filipina vs Western woman.....

baronapart
Posted
Posted

19 and 17 here Hester. My wife graduated high school early so we could get married. Lasted 21 years.

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Old55 said:

Western women often are toxic conflicted entitled delusional selfish obese and worse.

Filipinas often are the opposite. 

This is most like the reason we are on this forum.

Not sure where you obtained this info about obese, strongly suggest a trip to the sugar capital of Bacolod would change your opinion here. 

• Like 2

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Joey G said:

I'm sure most are on because they are with a Filipina... but not for the reasons cited

So we all traveled around the world not because Filipinas are better than Western women, but because they're worse? :laugh:

Hestecrefter
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, baronapart said:

19 and 17 here Hester. My wife graduated high school early so we could get married. Lasted 21 years.

We lasted about the same baron.

• Like 1

Possum
Posted
Posted

Western and eastern women all require a resume it just doesn't have to be as extensive in the Philippines. The bar is set lower which for many is a new and rewarding experience.

I was assigned to work in the Indonesia, Singapore, S.Korea and the Philippines for years. Upon return to headquarters I was quizzed in a meeting about the increase in attrition among some long tenured employees under my watch. I explained that most were lost to either better job offers or AIDS.

AIDS?? These were all married guys!

Yes I know but in this case AIDS was Asian Inspired Divorce Syndrome.

• Haha 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, Hestecrefter said:

We lasted about the same baron.

Yep...married at 23 and 22 respectively - made it to 23 years.

• Like 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, RBM said:

Not sure where you obtained this info about obese, strongly suggest a trip to the sugar capital of Bacolod would change your opinion here. 

I was ready to admit that US women trend much fatter. Fatties in the Philippines seem rare in my experience. The Phils is not the place to be if you dig distortion.

Edited by Guy F.
  • Like 1

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Kingpin said:

So we all traveled around the world not because Filipinas are better than Western women, but because they're worse? :laugh:

Because if we try chatting up a 21 year old woman here they'll often giggle and maybe give us their number. If most of you do that in the UK they'll either hit you or phone the police.

• Haha 4

RBM
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Guy F. said:

I was ready to admit that US women trend much fatter. Fatties in the Philippines seem rare in my experience. The Phils is not the place to be if you dig distortion.

Strongly suggest come to Bacolod take a peek.  For the total shock an Awe park outside a private school and watch all the little tele tubbies stagger out, parents waiting to bring them to a Jollibee for a top out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, RBM said:

Strongly suggest come to Bacolod take a peek.  For the total shock an Awe park outside a private school and watch all the little tele tubbies stagger out, parents waiting to bring them to a Jollibee for a top out. 

The fat thing is really another attitude thing.

Filpinas get fat because their husbands don't mind. American women get fat despite their husbands minding, and like with every other problem in the West today, the culture encourages them.

• Like 2