Filipina vs Western woman.....

jimeve
Posted
Posted

A lot of fatties in the Uk, even my sisters are fat. good job they can't see this. :9436:

hk blues
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, jimeve said:

A lot of fatties in the Uk, even my sisters are fat. good job they can't see this. :9436:

Cuddly Jim, cuddly.  

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Kingpin said:

The fat thing is really another attitude thing.

Filpinas get fat because their husbands don't mind. American women get fat despite their husbands minding, and like with every other problem in the West today, the culture encourages them.

I was told that some husbands like to get there partners fat so then other men don’t look at them 

• Haha 3

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

In the Philippines being fat means you are rich, according to Mrs. F. So there are more rich people in Bacolod?

• Like 1

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, Guy F. said:

In the Philippines being fat means you are rich

And in the US it means you aren't :laugh:

• Haha 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

As a people watcher I find that Western women only seem more entitled and independant as they have the ability to earn a reasonable wage and if that fails have welfare to fall back on, you tend to see the real person with a Western women. Physically they also tend not to try so hard once they've hooked a guy.

Here in the Philippines there is always a lot more going on in the head than they let on. Obviously it depends on where you meet your partner, their personal wealth and education standards. I see a lot more business deals here than relationships, sure they can play all loved up but if you ever sit near a group of Filipinas chatting, money always rears it's head. I've known many to openly mock their partners to their friends and them reciprocate by bad mouthing their partners also.  I've also had more than my fair share of unwanted attention from some that are in relationships with my friends. 

Out of about 30 couples that I know I'd hazzard a guess that 3 of them are in a lovng relationship. the rest it's a business deal which at times both know but not always.  I've also seen many relationships break up and it's always been about money, basically the female has found someone who will sponsor them more and in all cases the female has got a new partner within a day or two.  That said if you get a Filipina she will treat you well and you'll never know you're being played, hopefully up until your dying day.

• Like 3

Sea Turtle
Posted
Posted

The rules of the game are different than in the west.   Women know what the rules are.

The rules still favor men or are at least equal in the Philippines.  In the west the rules favor women.

The money difference is a big(biggest) factor.

--

The real eye opener is local (Filipino) men vs western men. 

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Somewhat relevant to the topic.

FB_IMG_1695180380459.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

That said if you get a Filipina she will treat you well and you'll never know you're being played, hopefully up until your dying day.

A rather pessimistic view of things If I may say so.