Update on drivers license renewals

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, craftbeerlover said:

What will you review?

They have some PowerPoint style presentations.  They also have some really long videos.  First one is over 2 hours and there are two. 

• Like 1

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

They have some PowerPoint style presentations.  They also have some really long videos.  First one is over 2 hours and there are two. 

WOW...  Have had my drivers license here for over 12 years, now they will test me.   hmmmm I wonder:   Emergency lights are for:    A.  Backing up   B.  Parking Anywhere   C.  Driving much slower than speed limit to search your phone.   D.  Actual Emergency or E.  All of the Above

• Haha 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, craftbeerlover said:

WOW...  Have had my drivers license here for over 12 years, now they will test me.   hmmmm I wonder:   Emergency lights are for:    A.  Backing up   B.  Parking Anywhere   C.  Driving much slower than speed limit to search your phone.   D.  Actual Emergency or E.  All of the Above

That is why I am reviewing.  I want to make sure I get all of those right!

When my wife took it a year or two ago, they had a few irrelevant questions about motorcycles that she got wrong.  I can't remember what they were but completely irrelevant to driving.

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

The hand signals are fairly unique and in the test.  

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Supposedly they have 4 million plastics available now.  I'm going in this week.

I'm reviewing for my test.  Probably a waste of time but can't hurt.  I thought this was funny!  And fairly accurate!  They are basically listing all the things wrong with driving here!

Screenshot (1147).png

COMMON CAUSES OF STRESS WHILE DRIVING "DRIVING IN THE PHILIPPINES" , fixed the title for that page.

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
41 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

The hand signals are fairly unique and in the test.  

I still chuckle at the "foot signal" by the pedi-cycle guys.   

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, jimeve said:

So are my hand signals, specially to the trike drivers.

:hystery::hystery::hystery::hystery:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I got my renewal today.  10 years, paper.  I thought it would cost more since it expired in September, but it was only p585.

I first took the test online at home.  25 questions and I would estimate less than 10 were really about driving.  I looked up about 6 or 7 and ended up getting them all right.  I printed them out and will post them later.

When I got to the SBMA LTO, I have to take the test again.  I would say 10 of the questions were also on the first one, and the rest were new.  I missed one.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

I printed them out and will post them later.

So for anyone who will be taking the test soon, here is what to expect!  Questions about phones and kids and vehicle rules and motorscycles.

Anyhow, I'm good til I am 77 years old now!

.1..jpg.jpeg

2.jpg.jpeg

3.jpg.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

Edited by OnMyWay
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1