Kidney Stones, Ouch!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Mike J said:

I think you need to get that stone blasted so it will pass.  At the very least I would get a second opinion.  

Actually that is what the doc said.  If it has not passed in 7-10 days, he will blast it with a Ureteroscopy procedure.  Today is 10 days and unfortunately, the timing is bad with Holy week.

I'm just puzzled why I have been pain free for these past 10 days?

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 3/28/2024 at 12:24 PM, OnMyWay said:

I think I need to cut down.

McDonalds-Offers-10.99-40-Piece-Chicken-McNuggets-Deal-At-Select-Locations-In-Honor-Of-The-Items-40th-Anniversary-589109977.jpg

Video popped up recently about the amount of shite in these, was made from an American MD and well documented, beaten only by the best seller fries....What an eye opener. Makes one wonder just how they can get away with selling such utter garbage.

RBM
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Actually that is what the doc said.  If it has not passed in 7-10 days, he will blast it with a Ureteroscopy procedure.  Today is 10 days and unfortunately, the timing is bad with Holy week.

I'm just puzzled why I have been pain free for these past 10 days?

maybe the man upstairs wishes you a happy Easter, best wished Don.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

The only abnormal thing going on now is that I am peeing frequently, but I am also drinking a ton of water.

The two may not be entirely unrelated! 

Joking apart, the level/frequency/incidence of pain is very individual with lots of variables - for me, there was no build up of pain when passing the stones - only when passing was there any (intense) pain.  Others' experience will be different. 

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, RBM said:

Video popped up recently about the amount of shite in these, was made from an American MD and well documented, beaten only by the best seller fries....What an eye opener. Makes one wonder just how they can get away with selling such utter garbage.

Yup, I have seen a video on how they are made!  Yuck!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, RBM said:

That is my hope and prayers!

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 3/30/2024 at 8:50 AM, RBM said:

Seems I had a miracle, praise God!  The bad stone is gone.  The big stone in my left kidney is gone.  The stone in my right kidney is still there, but I don't know the size yet.  I could not wait for the official result.

• Like 4

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Seems I had a miracle, praise God!  The bad stone is gone.  The big stone in my left kidney is gone.  The stone in my right kidney is still there, but I don't know the size yet.  I could not wait for the official result.

Your 8mm kidney stone just vanished in a matter of a couple of weeks?  

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, craftbeerlover said:

Your 8mm kidney stone just vanished in a matter of a couple of weeks?  

I'm completely puzzled about it. Actually, based on my pain timeline, it may have passed on the 20th, before I started the meds.

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I'm completely puzzled about it. Actually, based on my pain timeline, it may have passed on the 20th, before I started the meds.

Lets hope you are correct!!!!   

• Like 1