Why Do Some Loud Mouth Aholes Have To Act That Way

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

Typical poor frustrated and uneducated behavior of otherwise proud to be citizen of the X or Z country which is better than here (is it..?? anyway).A total ignorance to his behavior and words while getting circled by the security guards would be just enough to humiliate him and have him "sweat" his pants.

• Like 1

Travis
Posted
Posted (edited)
Typical poor frustrated and uneducated behavior of otherwise proud to be citizen of the X or Z country which is better than here (is it..?? anyway).A total ignorance to his behavior and words while getting circled by the security guards would be just enough to humiliate him and have him "sweat" his pants.
could account for how some behave & how I wish the guards would have pounced on him Edited by Traveler
  • Like 1

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

I don't doubt what you're saying about this guy is true. The Philippines is full of undesirable foreigners for undesirable reasons. BUT, I have been that white guy yelling at people in Asian countries (not just the Philippines), and usually for good reasons. I've also been a jerk to my wife and talked rudely to her in public. I'll admit that I should've handled these situations better, and have improved at it over the years. I'm not as quick to complain as I used to be. But sometimes...................... haha............. you snap, and with good reason. A small pet peeve of mine is KFC. I'VE NEVER HAD GOOD SERVICE IN A PHILIPPINE KFC WHILE ORDERING THE ZINGER BURGER!!! :AddEmoticons04230: This one burger always seems to screw with me. So when they tell me 5 minutes and I'm waiting 15 and I complain a little only to find that they don't care and/or have forgotten about it, I'll be an a**h*le. Not because they're Filipino. I've been the same a**h*le in a Taiwan KFC and a Canadian MacDonalds (really bad service) and a Korean place that told me repeatedly they couldn't serve my ice cream in a cone while they were standing beside cones. However, I've come to realize that being an a**h*le will ultimately only make my life worse, as if it escalates, I'm the one in trouble. So I try not to be an a**h*le anymore - also with my wife - and I don't condone what assholes do.... but I understand how they might feel.

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

IMO when we are a guest in someone else's country, we have no right to act like idiots or yell at people and I have found that doing it nicely usually gets more results but I have to admit that there had been times when I lost my temper and raised my voice to my wife but I would only do that while in the privacy of our own condo or home and my voice going up was more about speaking emphatically out of frustration with how things are done in the Philippines than yelling at her. Whatever the case, even doing it at home was wrong IMO and the older I get the more I understand why it is just plain wrong to treat others as dirt. If a lady continually makes one of these guys so upset that he gets to the point of man handling her, then he really needs to leave her or she needs to leave him and go find someone else who won't, but I suspect that guys like that get off on feeling superior to the women they are with and IMO that is why they end up in the Philippines in the first place, because no first world woman would stand for their insults and physical abuse. 

• Like 1

UZI
Posted
Posted

Perhaps a quick word in the ear of such A** holes (or even the shop assistant / security guard) enlightening them to the fact that they are leaving themselves open to arrest for 'Unjust Vexation'Quote:Article. 287-A. Unjust Vexation - Any person who commits a course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such a person and serves no legitimate purpose shall suffer the penalty of arresto mayor in its minimum period or a fine ranging from 500 pesos to 5000 pesos, or both.This would probably be referred to BI also, which would be scary enough.Should have the required result IMHO.Uzi.

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
... let me tell you I have known a lot of skinny assholes in my time...
HEY... who are you calling "skinny"....... I'm just a weight-challenged smart-ass..... th_thsmilies-29057.png ... I can't control my rectal proclivities, but I'm eating as fast as I canSugarwareZ-065.gifth_thbarbaque.gif13_4_10[1].gif7_4_17[1].gifSugarwareZ-047.gif.Tom in Texas

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

And some people wonder why foreigners are killed in their homes while the Filipina escapes unharmed.Regards; Jim

• Like 1

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
*** Article. 287-A. Unjust Vexation - Any person who commits a course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such a person and serves no legitimate purpose shall suffer the penalty of arresto mayor in its minimum period or a fine ranging from 500 pesos to 5000 pesos, or both.***
Uzi,I'll let you off the jail time... but you owe me P5,000.cheers.gifTom in Texas

Jake
Posted
Posted
*** Article. 287-A. Unjust Vexation - Any person who commits a course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such a person and serves no legitimate purpose shall suffer the penalty of arresto mayor in its minimum period or a fine ranging from 500 pesos to 5000 pesos, or both.***
Uzi,I'll let you off the jail time... but you owe me P5,000.cheers.gifTom in Texas
Unsolicited legal advice is hereby authorized in Boss Man's forum. However, any legal fees transpiring within this forum shall be deposited immediately in our local sperm bank. Premature withdrawals are strictly forbidden.Your honor (Boss Man), whack their pee-pees!I rest my case -- Jake

UZI
Posted
Posted (edited)
Delusions of grandeur huh? Given yourself a promotion to Judge I see 3_12_31[1].gif no doubt for (ahem) 'letting' people off jail time in return for a small consideration.The 'wink wink' check is in the post :whistling:Uzi. Edited by UZI