Why Do Some Loud Mouth Aholes Have To Act That Way

Travis
Posted
Posted
And some people wonder why foreigners are killed in their homes while the Filipina escapes unharmed.Regards; Jim
coz guys like this would deserve it :D
  • Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
... let me tell you I have known a lot of skinny assholes in my time...
HEY... who are you calling "skinny"....... I'm just a weight-challenged smart-ass..... th_thsmilies-29057.png ... I can't control my rectal proclivities, but I'm eating as fast as I canSugarwareZ-065.gifth_thbarbaque.gif13_4_10[1].gif7_4_17[1].gifSugarwareZ-047.gif.Tom in Texas
Hello Counsel,Again, I really appreciate your command of the English language, in spite of your Texas accent.I have a Californian accent but when my attempts to pronounce "rectal proclivities" it came outin my Filipino mind as: yes, I'm definitely pro with civil liberties of the rectal kind.Tongue tied again -- Jake

No name
Posted
Posted
It is well documented that undesirables have been "salvaged", some of them end up floating in Pasig River in Manila. The arrogant expat has his days counted if he continues to verbally or physically abuse the local population.We are basically timid and shy but we are very passionate people. It only takes just one Filipino to set the fire and the "mauling begins" done by innocent people or in extreme cases, a vigilante group. In some provinces, the weapon of choice is the bow and arrow. Hand crafted like a balisong knife (butterfly knife), the bow and arrow is long distance, runs silent and runs deep.Enough said -- Jake
Jake, one thing I sensed in the Filipino early on, they will put up with a lot of crap but push one far enough and its going to be very unpleasant for the one doing the pushing. I've not seen it personally, don't know anyone it happened to, though I did read of one guy that had a "heart attack" in a jail not far from me after the local people got sick of him beating his girlfriend.And I've even had some suggest to me that it would be easier just to have the person bashed. A Filipina was stalking me. I was really shocked at who the suggestion came from but not overly shocked. No, I didn't do it. :)Anyone that thinks a Filipino is timid is mistaken, from what I've seen, most tend to pick their battle well. And then the tend to resolve the situation in a decisive manner.There is a guy though, one wonders why someone hasn't resolved his issues for him. I even wonder if it was not the person that generated this thread but I guess there are lots of loud mouth white guys. :D
  • Like 1

No name
Posted
Posted

I've always wondered if there is another law that will still jail someone if the vexation is just? SugarwareZ-267.gif

Jake
Posted
Posted
It is well documented that undesirables have been "salvaged", some of them end up floating in Pasig River in Manila. The arrogant expat has his days counted if he continues to verbally or physically abuse the local population.We are basically timid and shy but we are very passionate people. It only takes just one Filipino to set the fire and the "mauling begins" done by innocent people or in extreme cases, a vigilante group. In some provinces, the weapon of choice is the bow and arrow. Hand crafted like a balisong knife (butterfly knife), the bow and arrow is long distance, runs silent and runs deep.Enough said -- Jake
Jake, one thing I sensed in the Filipino early on, they will put up with a lot of crap but push one far enough and its going to be very unpleasant for the one doing the pushing. I've not seen it personally, don't know anyone it happened to, though I did read of one guy that had a "heart attack" in a jail not far from me after the local people got sick of him beating his girlfriend.And I've even had some suggest to me that it would be easier just to have the person bashed. A Filipina was stalking me. I was really shocked at who the suggestion came from but not overly shocked. No, I didn't do it. :)Anyone that thinks a Filipino is timid is mistaken, from what I've seen, most tend to pick their battle well. And then the tend to resolve the situation in a decisive manner.There is a guy though, one wonders why someone hasn't resolved his issues for him. I even wonder if it was not the person that generated this thread but I guess there are lots of loud mouth white guys. :(
Hello Cebu Experience,Maybe you're right about us being not so timid anymore. Actually, I prefer Filipinas to be more affirmative, rather than remaining silent and becoming more and more tampo. It would be niceif that unjust vexation (as mentioned by Uzi) could be enforced on a daily basis.Judging from your own forum, you apparently are having a time of your life in Cebu. Needless to say, you've been around the block a few times and quickly became street smart. I salute you sir! By the way -- happy birthday Rusty, the first pitcher of MoJo is on me.....Respectfully -- Jake

• 2 weeks later...
UZI
Posted
Posted
Jake, one thing I sensed in the Filipino early on, they will put up with a lot of crap but push one far enough and its going to be very unpleasant for the one doing the pushing. I've not seen it personally, don't know anyone it happened to, though I did read of one guy that had a "heart attack" in a jail not far from me after the local people got sick of him beating his girlfriend.And I've even had some suggest to me that it would be easier just to have the person bashed. A Filipina was stalking me. I was really shocked at who the suggestion came from but not overly shocked. No, I didn't do it. :)Anyone that thinks a Filipino is timid is mistaken, from what I've seen, most tend to pick their battle well. And then the tend to resolve the situation in a decisive manner.There is a guy though, one wonders why someone hasn't resolved his issues for him. I even wonder if it was not the person that generated this thread but I guess there are lots of loud mouth white guys. :welcome:
Hello Cebu Experience,Maybe you're right about us being not so timid anymore. Actually, I prefer Filipinas to be more affirmative, rather than remaining silent and becoming more and more tampo. It would be niceif that unjust vexation (as mentioned by Uzi) could be enforced on a daily basis.Judging from your own forum, you apparently are having a time of your life in Cebu. Needless to say, you've been around the block a few times and quickly became street smart. I salute you sir! By the way -- happy birthday Rusty, the first pitcher of MoJo is on me.....Respectfully -- Jake
Hey, found out where the Assholes are:post-685-12827166911373_thumb.jpgGoogle map This place is situated in Batangas, Region 4, Philippines, its geographical coordinates are 13° 53' 0" North, 121° 3' 0" East and its original name (with diacritics) is Anus.:lol: I know a few who must have been born there too

• 10 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

I have found that doing it nicely usually gets more results(quote) thats very true that being nice gets "RESULTS" but what do I /we do when something has happenwhich really angers you , like we order a meal and it takes 20-25 min when was told only a few minutes traveled .we at the hotel and they "dont have" our reservation? how do we get the DESIRED RESULTS without Acting as an AxxHxle. sometimes common sense is not known here,would others elaborate how to "NOT ACT as an A...H." yet still get "results" accomplished .i bring this up. as i too am wrong of "behaving" this way, ONLY and ONLYwhen reason,logic& common sense doesnt work.thanks ed.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Ed, An old topic dearest to my heart! I too don’t like loud mouth a--holes either! Haven’t you noticed some of the post on this forum, a lot of the loud mouth a--holes are no longer here or posting and most of members still here know who they all are in not to mention any names! You asked how not to become a loud mouth a--hole? Just be quiet, grin and bare it all! Hey, most of us are retired and should have enough patience to endure anything that crosses our path! It still takes a little reasoning and common sense on our part in order to refrain ourselves in becoming loud mouth a--holes in public or on forums! Good luck! Thank you all for refraining yourselves, makes the Philippines a little bit more nicer to live in for one and all!

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I have found that doing it nicely usually gets more results(quote) thats very true that being nice gets "RESULTS" but what do I /we do when something has happenwhich really angers you , like we order a meal and it takes 20-25 min when was told only a few minutes traveled .we at the hotel and they "dont have" our reservation? how do we get the DESIRED RESULTS without Acting as an AxxHxle. sometimes common sense is not known here,would others elaborate how to "NOT ACT as an A...H." yet still get "results" accomplished .i bring this up. as i too am wrong of "behaving" this way, ONLY and ONLYwhen reason,logic& common sense doesnt work.thanks ed.
I will usually ask to speak to the manager and then explain what is wrong to them and then if that does not work then I get up and walk out, if in a restaurant. In a hotel, if I had made a reservation on my credit card and it was not available when I arrived then basically the same thing and then stop my credit card payment ASAP, and if through a travel site, then I complain to them as well, and I am sure to post it on this forum so that members do not have to endure the same treatment. We all have a voice, but it should be done quietly and without raising it because it is sure to come to no good for us one of these days while in the Philippines. As Art said, otherwise just grin and live with it.
  • Like 1

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

In Taiwan, not the Philippines, the other week I was at the coin laundry shop. I always use the small machine which is cheaper, but there was a lady using up two or three of the small ones rather than using one of the big ones. I had to pay more and stick my small load in a big machine (hardiharhar), and lodged a complaint with her. It was too late (barely) for her to do anything about it, but she tried to make up for it by offering me her laundry detergent of a much better quality than the stuff sold in the laundry-mat. I was confused: I just showed her how upset I was, but now she's fighting my anger with kindness, but her original move was still a prick move. Should I let my guard down and return the kindness with a smile and use her soap, or stubbornly stick to my ways and use the cheap quality on-site soap? I stuck to my guns, and played the sulking baby role. I'd already made an ass of myself. It was asking too much to now let her play the hero, as well.

• Like 1