American Killed In Sanciangko/ Cebu City

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

We are all entitled to out own opinions, and while I do not wish to argue with anyone, the fact that he had been in a room with an underage girl is illegal, be it if she was alone with him or with other underage persons, and that is the law in the Philippines. All I can tell everyone is that they should use this happening as a learning experience and avoid at all costs putting themselves in the same position, or face the possible consequences, be those consequences ending up arrested, or possibly getting killed by family or friends, so while the guy could be innocent of having sex with her, since anything is possible, there are way too many old farts who come to the Philippines to have sex with young girls, and sometimes young boys, and I do not care if the girl or boy throws themselves at them or not, illegal is illegal and wrong is wrong, and 76 and 16 or 17 is just wrong IMHO, be it friends in the privacy of his own room, or otherwise. Don't be in the wrong place at the wrong time and you should not end up like this guy did. People should also remember that the way gapotwo seems to feel on this issue, seems to be typical of how many Filipinos I have spoken to seem to feel, and it might not be long before more of those sexpats end up meeting their makers if they keep up their illegal behavior.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
We are all entitled to out own opinions, and while I do not wish to argue with anyone, the fact that he had been in a room with an underage girl is illegal, be it if she was alone with him or with other underage persons, and that is the law in the Philippines. All I can tell everyone is that they should use this happening as a learning experience and avoid at all costs putting themselves in the same position, or face the possible consequences, be those consequences ending up arrested, or possibly getting killed by family or friends, so while the guy could be innocent of having sex with her, since anything is possible, there are way too many old farts who come to the Philippines to have sex with young girls, and sometimes young boys, and I do not care if the girl or boy throws themselves at them or not, illegal is illegal and wrong is wrong, and 76 and 16 or 17 is just wrong IMHO, be it friends in the privacy of his own room, or otherwise. Don't be in the wrong place at the wrong time and you should not end up like this guy did. People should also remember that the way gapotwo seems to feel on this issue, seems to be typical of how many Filipinos I have spoken to seem to feel, and it might not be long before more of those sexpats end up meeting their makers if they keep up their illegal behavior.
Its easy to label someone a sexpat just because the phil star wanted to make a killing on selling papers.Just last week I seen a well known Cebu expat who is also a member of this forum and others; hand in hand with a small child going into the toilets at Ayala.Now if I did not know who he was I could easily brand him a sexpat,maybe called the police as I seen this Kano leading a child into a toilet.Facts or lack of I should say,assumptions and branding are half the trouble that give the Kano a bad name.Its so bad now anyone wanting to do a good deed is afraid to because of others branding them without real facts.

Inspector
Posted
Posted (edited)
Many a person has been convicted on circumstantial evidence, so when they say she was a frequent visitor, she was under 18, he was 76, one does not have to say much more. How many guys that age can resist a young girl in the privacy of his apartment when it is only him and her. Nature often takes over at that point and especially if one is drinking, as most foreigners here do, so I feel that it would be safe bet to say he was a perv and there would be little doubt in my mind about it. IMO he would be guilty until proven innocent, in the circumstances provided. No news story has all the facts or can even be totally believed, but what reason would the security guard have to lie.
I really get a laugh out of the assumptions everyone makes,now I will add a few. The guy is 76,perhaps incapable of sex and it never enters his mind even if he tried,perhaps crippled from arthritis and blind to a point he cant look after him self.Why does everyone picture him as a fit athletic pervert? who is screwing young girls day and night when for all we know he could have be bed ridden and needed constant care.He may have dementia and not know what was going on around him.Anyone know him or seen him before his death?Hope when I drop dead at least one person with real inside info can say he was not a bad bloke for an Aussie. :o
:89:Why is he even in the Philippines with all these.... ailments? ...especially if he can't get er up?Only reason I know of old single guys being here, are the girls...but I guess it was the great pain meds, hospital care and how great the Philippines is for the old ailing blind single foreigner. Dementia? Yeah, I'm thinking about that right now. :unsure:So, very old blind single guy comes to Philippines, to treat his ailing crooked pain ridden body with the great pain killers you can get in the Philippines. Despite being bed ridden and blind, he manages to crawl slowly around Cebu muttering in a dementia state about the end of the world coming soon because he heard it at a cock fight, from the cocks themselves...as one cock was taking a dive for 500 pesos and a life on a farm. Nobody quite understands when he says to others near his crawl, crooked cock, end of the world...however many are thinking he's simply another old foreign pervert upset the blue pill is no longer working, not realizing of course, he was suffering dementia and actually talking to chickens. He is so pathetic that even armless beggers in the Philippines give him 20% of their earnings, and he, being the good kind old man he is, decides that the first high school girl he "feels", as he can't see her, he will give her his begger stash to help her out. However, when he crawls back to his bed all happy he helped this good gang pinay out, and decides to become bed ridden again, he fails to text his new "girl friend", as that is what this girl thinks she is to him, thus pissing off this girl so bad that she sends 5 of her gang friends to off this old, limp pricked, pain ridden, single crawling man that is not only blind.... but can't text. :th_thholysheep:That's one mean pinay...and one hell of a foreigner. :lol: Edited by Inspector

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Its easy to label someone a sexpat just because the phil star wanted to make a killing on selling papers.Just last week I seen a well known Cebu expat who is also a member of this forum and others; hand in hand with a small child going into the toilets at Ayala.Now if I did not know who he was I could easily brand him a sexpat,maybe called the police as I seen this Kano leading a child into a toilet.Facts or lack of I should say,assumptions and branding are half the trouble that give the Kano a bad name.Its so bad now anyone wanting to do a good deed is afraid to because of others branding them without real facts.
When in Rome, follow the laws of Rome, when in the Philippines, follow the laws of the Philippines. So unless someone can actually show me a law that applies to foreigner, and that says they can be with underage persons who are not their family by the definition of the law, then illegal is illegal, so they brand themselves when they break the law. RA no 7610 AN ACT PROVIDING FOR STRONGER DETERRENCE AND SPECIAL PROTECTION AGAINST CHILD ABUSE, EXPLOITATION AND DISCRIMINATION, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES(b) Any person who shall keep or have in his company a minor, twelve (12) years or under or who in ten (10) years or more his junior in any public or private place, hotel, motel, beer joint, discotheque, cabaret, pension house, sauna or massage parlor, beach and/or other tourist resort or similar places shall suffer the penalty of prison mayor in its maximum period and a fine of not less than Fifty thousand pesos (P50,000): Provided, That this provision shall not apply to any person who is related within the fourth degree of consanguinity or affinity or any bond recognized by law, local custom and tradition or acts in the performance of a social, moral or legal duty.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Many a person has been convicted on circumstantial evidence, so when they say she was a frequent visitor, she was under 18, he was 76, one does not have to say much more. How many guys that age can resist a young girl in the privacy of his apartment when it is only him and her. Nature often takes over at that point and especially if one is drinking, as most foreigners here do, so I feel that it would be safe bet to say he was a perv and there would be little doubt in my mind about it. IMO he would be guilty until proven innocent, in the circumstances provided. No news story has all the facts or can even be totally believed, but what reason would the security guard have to lie.
I really get a laugh out of the assumptions everyone makes,now I will add a few. The guy is 76,perhaps incapable of sex and it never enters his mind even if he tried,perhaps crippled from arthritis and blind to a point he cant look after him self.Why does everyone picture him as a fit athletic pervert? who is screwing young girls day and night when for all we know he could have be bed ridden and needed constant care.He may have dementia and not know what was going on around him.Anyone know him or seen him before his death?Hope when I drop dead at least one person with real inside info can say he was not a bad bloke for an Aussie. :o
:89:Why is he even in the Philippines with all these.... ailments? ...especially if he can't get er up?Only reason I know of old single guys being here, are the girls...but I guess it was the great pain meds, hospital care and how great the Philippines is for the old ailing blind single foreigner. Dementia? Yeah, I'm thinking about that right now. :unsure:So, very old blind single guy comes to Philippines, to treat his ailing crooked pain ridden body with the great pain killers you can get in the Philippines. Despite being bed ridden and blind, he manages to crawl slowly around Cebu muttering in a dementia state about the end of the world coming soon because he heard it at a cock fight, from the cocks themselves...as one cock was taking a dive for 500 pesos and a life on a farm. Nobody quite understands when he says to others near his crawl, crooked cock, end of the world...however many are thinking he's simply another old foreign pervert upset the blue pill is no longer working, not realizing of course, he was suffering dementia and actually talking to chickens. He is so pathetic that even armless beggers in the Philippines give him 20% of their earnings, and he, being the good kind old man he is, decides that the first high school girl he "feels", as he can't see her, he will give her his begger stash to help her out. However, when he crawls back to his bed all happy he helped this good gang pinay out, and decides to become bed ridden again, he fails to text his new "girl friend", as that is what this girl thinks she is to him, thus pissing off this girl so bad that she sends 5 of her gang friends to off this old, limp pricked, pain ridden, single crawling man that is not only blind.... but can't text. :th_thholysheep:That's one mean pinay...and one hell of a foreigner. :lol:
So you know for a fact that he is new here/single or only for the girls,maybe he has lived here a VERY long time and his wife died.Why not get a job at the news papers to help them with their STORY'S because there are is only fiction with out facts.

Inspector
Posted
Posted (edited)
Quick funny story...my GF's cousin was visiting us in Minglanilla from the province. She's around 8?..tomboy type, but funny as hell. Good kid. We are in the mall...believe Ayala. GF is...haha, shoe shopping (laughing at other shoe thread...it's true) and me and the little girl go food shopping while more shoes are being bought. Well, as we are getting food the little sweetheart shyly says she has to pee. I ask bad?...yesss. So I ask a worker there to watch my food I had in the cart, and tell my problem, and rush her to a CR downstairs. So, she heads into the ladies CR and I'm waiting outside. And waiting...waiting. 15 minutes goes by, and I am getting worried...and then she finally appears. However I quickly notice her umm, shorts...soaked. I ask what happened and she says she peed her pants. I have no idea why, but later learn she had to wait on line and two old ladies were taking long and well, when you have to go you have to ...well, go. :yes:So, I take her hand and quickly look for the better half, text her with no answers. Head to the shoe place, can't find her...so we go to the ladies area...all this time me walking with a 8 year old that peed her pants. Oh, I got looks...but I'm guessing it was because she peed herself. Well I am getting worried now, and ask the sales lady for help. She gets me new undies for her and a pair of shorts...however, I am thinking...I can't help her in the freaking CR...I'd be arrested, I know she needs to be cleaned ect, but luckily the young girl FINALLY spots her old cousin and the problem is solved. Phew.Funny thing, this all took almost an hour and we still needed food. So I go back to the market and start shopping again, and as I am shopping and get to aisle I left, there was my cart and the worker still guarding over it. :o:lol: Edited by Inspector

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
When in Rome, follow the laws of Rome, when in the Philippines, follow the laws of the Philippines. So unless someone can actually show me a law that applies to foreigner, and that says they can be with underage persons who are not their family by the definition of the law, then illegal is illegal, so they brand themselves when they break the law. RA no 7610 AN ACT PROVIDING FOR STRONGER DETERRENCE AND SPECIAL PROTECTION AGAINST CHILD ABUSE, EXPLOITATION AND DISCRIMINATION, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES(b) Any person who shall keep or have in his company a minor, twelve (12) years or under or who in ten (10) years or more his junior in any public or private place, hotel, motel, beer joint, discotheque, cabaret, pension house, sauna or massage parlor, beach and/or other tourist resort or similar places shall suffer the penalty of prison mayor in its maximum period and a fine of not less than Fifty thousand pesos (P50,000): Provided, That this provision shall not apply to any person who is related within the fourth degree of consanguinity or affinity or any bond recognized by law, local custom and tradition or acts in the performance of a social, moral or legal duty.
We know the law but if you believe that the papers have all the true facts then something is amiss.Again we are not debating the law but the damn facts that we do not know,can you or anyone assure me he was ever in the presence of a minor alone? nope but seems many can read between the very wide lines of a Philippines paper which make facts for some.

Inspector
Posted
Posted (edited)
:89:Why is he even in the Philippines with all these.... ailments? ...especially if he can't get er up?Only reason I know of old single guys being here, are the girls...but I guess it was the great pain meds, hospital care and how great the Philippines is for the old ailing blind single foreigner. Dementia? Yeah, I'm thinking about that right now. :unsure:So, very old blind single guy comes to Philippines, to treat his ailing crooked pain ridden body with the great pain killers you can get in the Philippines. Despite being bed ridden and blind, he manages to crawl slowly around Cebu muttering in a dementia state about the end of the world coming soon because he heard it at a cock fight, from the cocks themselves...as one cock was taking a dive for 500 pesos and a life on a farm. Nobody quite understands when he says to others near his crawl, crooked cock, end of the world...however many are thinking he's simply another old foreign pervert upset the blue pill is no longer working, not realizing of course, he was suffering dementia and actually talking to chickens. He is so pathetic that even armless beggers in the Philippines give him 20% of their earnings, and he, being the good kind old man he is, decides that the first high school girl he "feels", as he can't see her, he will give her his begger stash to help her out. However, when he crawls back to his bed all happy he helped this good gang pinay out, and decides to become bed ridden again, he fails to text his new "girl friend", as that is what this girl thinks she is to him, thus pissing off this girl so bad that she sends 5 of her gang friends to off this old, limp pricked, pain ridden, single crawling man that is not only blind.... but can't text. :th_thholysheep:That's one mean pinay...and one hell of a foreigner. :lol:
So you know for a fact that he is new here/single or only for the girls,maybe he has lived here a VERY long time and his wife died.Why not get a job at the news papers to help them with their STORY'S because there are is only fiction with out facts.
The blind crippled bed ridden old guy with dementia that talks to crooked cocks was.... also a widower? :th_thholysheep:No wonder he was "helping" a 16 year girl old that was in gangs. :lol:Is this the point you are trying to make Tom? Mayor: Drebin, I don't want anymore trouble like you had last year on the South Side. Understand? That's my policy. Frank: Yes. Well, when I see 5 weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of 100 people, I shoot the bastards. That's *my* policy. Mayor: That was a Shakespeare-In-The-Park production of "Julius Caesar", you moron! You killed 5 actors! Good ones. Edited by Inspector

gapotwo
Posted
Posted
well said kuya lee, i mean it cant get any simpler.leave the little ones alone or deal with BUBBA!!!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
We know the law but if you believe that the papers have all the true facts then something is amiss.Again we are not debating the law but the damn facts that we do not know,can you or anyone assure me he was ever in the presence of a minor alone? nope but seems many can read between the very wide lines of a Philippines paper which make facts for some.
The law does not specify alone, it says in his company, so if he was alone with her in his room, or had other underage persons with her in his room, then he broke the law and possibly broke it many times over if more underage persons were with him in his room. We can argue this for months, but I am pretty sure that he would still be alive if he had lead a normal life here and avoided teenagers, unless they were in the company of their older relatives, after all, had he not known her, be it in the biblical sense or otherwise, then her friends never would not have known him either, and therefore would most likely not have killed him. Play with fire and get burned.