How To Meet A Good Foreigner

Elsa
Posted
Posted

Sorry guys - the last post was from me, Paul, I forgot to sign out of Elsa's log-in.

• Like 1

Inspector
Posted
Posted
I'm not being idealistic. I know that if someone is after a pretty young girl who will give him a chance to show her how much he cares, and hopefully win her over, then the Philippines is a great place. People are poor and out of desperation will give any foreigner a chance, and if she's a good girl, she'll learn to appreciate how much he cares for her if in fact he cares for her in a sincere way.
I took the above quote from the opposite thread of how to find a good Filipina HERE, because it hits on some good points. From the men I met here in the Philippines, IMHO many seem to come here for the wrong reasons, or maybe it is the right reasons for them, but they seem to forget what they were back home, once they are here. Here in the Philippines a guy who could not find a young good looking lady, or maybe even any decent lady back home, and even if he was rich, because of his looks, build, attitude or age, seems to find just that while here, but if he does not treat her properly and give her all his love and devotion, or does not appreciate her and show it by not playing around, among other things, then he ends up wondering why the relationship does not work out. Example, I have seen beach ball type guys here (I am not skinny guy myself) with young good looking ladies, and that would NEVER happen to them back where they came from, so what do these guys do, they let their new stardom go to their heads (yes both heads) and plays the field, instead of loving the lady they are with to the full extent of their ability to love, and then they wonder why their ladies cheat on them. Some got great ladies at the beginning and treated them poorly and then pine about it and try to find someone as good as them, and that never seems to happen. Women, like men need security, and poorer women need it even more, so while I have met some nice non Filipino men here, most are already in relationships, and the majority of single men that are here who have not settled down with one lady, probably never wish to. So to answer the question, if a lady wishes to meet a good foreign man here, look him in the eye and ask him how many Filipinas he has been with, and why he did not stay with them, and if he says more than a few, and that some cheated on him, then evaluate his answers and understand that chances are that he is not the type who will probably ever settle for one, because IMHO if a good woman who feels a mans love still cheats on that man, then there is usually a reason for it. The main issue for all of us who have been in past relationships, is to move on and not compare who we are with, to who we were with. My x wife used to call me all the time and tell me how the guys she was with, were not as good as me, or did not do the things for her that I did (and I am not talking about sex) and my answer was simple, you were not happy with me, why are you comparing them to me, move on. We all need to start out fresh and IMHO if a man or woman can't, then they will never make a good mate.
Although I had to pee three times as my prostate grew 3 inches reading the first 12 chapters, and did take a nap before I got to the final main issue....as per usual Lee, you are spot on. :AddEmoticons04230::cheersty:Filipina's there are usually chatting with a guy who is married, wants a three week sex romp on his vacation or a cam show....or is there living and hanging out at the malls, and he lies to the woman taking advantage of their situation and promising her a relationship while dumping them as soon as he spreads their disease to them, with some lowlifes actually taking trophy photos of some of these province girls. And hey, I have gained 40 pounds sitting on my arse recovering from three eye operations, and nearing 300 pounds again (although still mainly muscle...sure I like to think that) but the choice of guys these woman get are the BOTTOM of the BARREL porkers who as Lee says so true...they couldn't get a crack whore to back seat them for 50 bucks where they came from, so guess what and where they go?Control freaks, drunks, violent slime against woman, bullies, grumps, guys that feel as if they are superior and woman are put on the earth to service them as maids and whores... and guys that really need to be neutered or thinned out...most anybody who moves to the Philippines or any place "third world" while being single is not going to be the best of the west ladies...actually, most will be the worst guys the west has to offer, ex military aside IMHO. This is no way suggests age difference...as I have no issue with a guy who takes care of himself, and treats his woman well and does not cheat...and is 100 years older then his pinay wife, as long as it's legal, happiness is all they can have...both. But again, as Lee points out...why do these guys cheat? Ladies, a good man is possible to find, and I will be there in one month. I am bald with 3 hairs, one hair I have not cut in 6 years and is around 1 inch, 6 feet tall, around 285 chained weight, 250 pit ready....I like slow romantic walks on the beach while naked, followed by a good hard sprint when the cops are coming...rubbing my bald head with lime jello and sleeping in my dogs cage until he bites me.Oh wait...I am taken.:AddEmoticons04230::lol:I need to know one thing....who broke into my account while i was so drunk I could not stand, and made believe they were me, and said such amazingly bad things on facebook such as..... the Manny fight is at a bar!I never said such horrible things!Anybody have proof?Oh wait...somebody provided proof. Yes, the CREAM of the crop of foreigners ladies! :hystery:Just remember, there is only ONE Inspector. :wave:I'll be floating in a pool in case anybody needs me...don't be shy, come on in the water so I can ask if you sink or swim. :th_hu:

Bubbly1010
Posted
Posted

Hello everyone, I am new into this site and I am not particularly sure if it's just ok to post my opinion in any topic of discussion :) .... This is quite an interesting topic though ....

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hello everyone, I am new into this site and I am not particularly sure if it's just ok to post my opinion in any topic of discussion :) .... This is quite an interesting topic though ....
Everyone is welcome to post in any topics thumbsup.gif
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
Curley
Posted
Posted

Hmmmm thought provoking! Should I just slink off and not bother coming or should I come and try to prove that I'm one of the very few?

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hmmmm thought provoking! Should I just slink off and not bother coming or should I come and try to prove that I'm one of the very few?
Treat everyone with respect and you will get it back many times over. Men on forums are always putting down Filipinas, so sometimes they wish to show that the shoe can be on the other foot as well, and that not every man who visits the Philippines is a great catch.
  • Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted
Treat everyone with respect and you will get it back many times over. Men on forums are always putting down Filipinas, so sometimes they wish to show that the shoe can be on the other foot as well, and that not every man who visits the Philippines is a great catch.
"Men on forums are always putting down Filipinas"...... I've seen quite a few posts from people on here praising their Fillipinas to high heaven. I must admit to being astonished the first time I was in the Philippines at the number of older "beach balls" I saw with attractive young ladies. As a young man I always had a great attraction to Asian girls and now that I'm widowed and to be honest, do not fancy fat wrinkled old ladies, I am coming to Asia with the intention of finding myself a nice Asian lady, I realise that I would not stand much chance in my own country but hope that I will find a lady that has what I want and that she will accept my deficiencies.
  • Like 2

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I don't understand that line either, perhaps you could elaborate or provide a few examples?

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
"Men on forums are always putting down Filipinas"...... I've seen quite a few posts from people on here praising their Fillipinas to high heaven. I must admit to being astonished the first time I was in the Philippines at the number of older "beach balls" I saw with attractive young ladies. As a young man I always had a great attraction to Asian girls and now that I'm widowed and to be honest, do not fancy fat wrinkled old ladies, I am coming to Asia with the intention of finding myself a nice Asian lady, I realise that I would not stand much chance in my own country but hope that I will find a lady that has what I want and that she will accept my deficiencies.
I am far from an expert on much, so I did not wish you to get discouraged based on some of the post. There are many wonderful women, and there are many scammers, just as there are many good men, and many bad ones as well. Reading back I posted that the 99% was too high a number but at times it sometimes feels that way. My wife and I have had the pleasure to meet many good men in the Philippines, some married, some in relationships and some single guys looking to get into relationships, and then some players, so while the players would not be our cup of tea, they may be someones cup of tea, so we have no right to judge anyone and both she and I should never have posted any of the negative things that were written. My apologies to all.
  • Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted
I am far from an expert on much, so I did not wish you to get discouraged based on some of the post. There are many wonderful women, and there are many scammers, just as there are many good men, and many bad ones as well. Reading back I posted that the 99% was too high a number but at times it sometimes feels that way. My wife and I have had the pleasure to meet many good men in the Philippines, some married, some in relationships and some single guys looking to get into relationships, and then some players, so while the players would not be our cup of tea, they may be someones cup of tea, so we have no right to judge anyone and both she and I should never have posted any of the negative things that were written. My apologies to all.
I have to agree with some of your comments as well as those of your wife however the 99% as you say was over the top but it is also very true in many respects. Maybe one day I will meet you and yours.
  • Like 1