How To Meet A Good Foreigner

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I think you could be right Julia, some of the older guys are wiser and more willing to settle down and be true.

• Like 1

Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)
I think you could be right Julia, some of the older guys are wiser and more willing to settle down and be true.

:thumbsup:

i don't understand other older men though ---- they seem to question themselves so much that they tend to do some disappearing act thinking that the woman they like might not like them back

and i thought men should do the chasing thing - and a proper woman should just wait when he will do the chasing?

now I am confusing myself :89:

Edited by Julia

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Traditional dating etiquette would be men pursue ladies. A man who breaks off could do so for his own reasons including what you said or he could simply be unsuitable for mental or self esteem issues.

• Like 1

tiger31
Posted
Posted

so what your saying is philippina,s are willing to sacrifice the looks of a hot blooded young male for a mature wrinkly guy that will give them a steady loving secure relationship ? which we guys can relate to ,but as we guys get older we become less secure as we think our g f or wives may change their minds and go off with a younger guy .the reason most older guys will come here is we have very little chance of finding a younger girl in our home countries as girls back home tend to go with guys the same age .

• Like 1

tiger31
Posted
Posted

:thumbsup:

i don't understand other older men though ---- they seem to question themselves so much that they tend to do some disappearing act thinking that the woman they like might not like them back

and i thought men should do the chasing thing - and a proper woman should just wait when he will do the chasing?

not I am confusing myself :89:

in a country like the philippines I think the girls do the chasing because I don,t know if i,m imagineing things but there seems to be far more girls than boys here .so if you wait to be chased then you might miss the boat lol this place just seems to be wall to wall with girls lol
  • Like 1

Julia
Posted
Posted

so what your saying is philippina's (Filipina) are willing to sacrifice the looks of a hot blooded young male for a mature wrinkly guy that will give them a steady loving secure relationship ? which we guys can relate to ,but as we guys get older we become less secure as we think our g f or wives may change their minds and go off with a younger guy .the reason most older guys will come here is we have very little chance of finding a younger girl in our home countries as girls back home tend to go with guys the same age .

i wish my official translator is still here to help me answer this million dollar question- this is getting tougher now LOL

anyway, i think there is no fixed formula for this, some women really are giving more weight to one's looks to upgrade the genes/heredity of their family, and most of the other women would go for financial security, while those few other women would prefer a man who can provide them steady and loving secured relationship...

if the younger woman would go off with a younger guy - it is that woman's loss; there is such a thing as karma I believe

on the other hand, no woman would ever consider leaving a secured relationship

unless she is not treated right, unappreciated, just being taken for granted or worst emotionally/physically abused or whatever reason we could think of

just my simple opinion though...

:89: (just my favorite emoticon for the day, LOL!)

o if you wait to be chased then you might miss the boat

uh-oh :kidding:

• Like 1

Julia
Posted
Posted
Traditional dating etiquette would be men pursue ladies.

i am sooooooooo tradional,,,, and not loving it 1%20%2872%29.gif

tiger31
Posted
Posted

so julia are you chasing or waiting or have already caught a foreigner ? lol

• Like 2

Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)
so julia are you chasing or waiting or have already caught a foreigner ? lol

can i just NOT comment on this ---- LOL!

definitely not the chasing type...waiting - yes!

I might be waiting forever but just the same, I believe in fate and in destiny

caught a foreigner? - nope! not a foreigner but foreigners LOL, but well, they seemed to ask too much from me and I always end up disappointing them...Offers like "get naked for $800.00 while others want to be unique so they offer to buy you a house if you get naked for them"... so I had to pass

I am not searching for a foreigner for now, but like I said Filipino or not - all men are basically the same

Edited by Julia
  • Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Just be yourself Julia, the right man for you is out there it just takes time.

My wife was 36 years old when we met. She had four younger sisters and her Dad thought she would never get married!

• Like 4