How To Meet A Good Foreigner

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

thank you julia for the post i am not so sure about the wise part ,being a newby to the site and trying to get my head around all the many topics and trying not to upset anyone with a post in the wrong place.

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted

thank you julia for the post i am not so sure about the wise part ,being a newby to the site and trying to get my head around all the many topics and trying not to upset anyone with a post in the wrong place.

You don't need to worry. This is a very friendly* forum, and when we do something wrong, then the admins corect us gently :)

*Perhaps some don't think we are friendly, when seeing rough jokes between members, but it's just a rough love type of jokes, which is common in sports teams with GOOD team morale.

(As e g they had in the amateur IFK Gothenburg team back when they did beat the rich profesional European football teams.)

• Like 2

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

thank you thomas for your wise words i will keep reading the forum and slowly pick up the the lay of the land so to speak

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

thank you thomas for your wise words i will keep reading the forum and slowly pick up the the lay of the land so to speak

Well. Thank you, although my words weren't that much wise :)

But the sum of the wise words in this forum is huge. I checked some other forums, before I joined here, and this is by far the best concerning wiseness, friendlyness and with good activity too.

• Like 4

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Thank you boss ,i am enjoying reading many of the posts on many subjects and when i find a subject that i think i may be able to add a post too i will do so

• Like 4

Julia
Posted
Posted
his is by far the best concerning wiseness, friendlyness and with good activity too.

:thumbs-up-smile: :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
newguy
Posted
Posted

I think it hard for me to meet Filipina girls. For one, most girls I know shy away from me. I am a lot younger than most people you find in the Philippines. I am 32 years old. Plus, I am African American. Then, you factor in the language barrier. Well, its really hard. Most girls I meet want get married right away. I do not want get married right away. I was married before in my 20’s and I do not want make same mistake. So I am just enjoying the time and fun. I’ll see where it goes from there. :attention:

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I think it hard for me to meet Filipina girls. For one, most girls I know shy away from me. I am a lot younger than most people you find in the Philippines. I am 32 years old. Plus, I am African American. Then, you factor in the language barrier. Well, its really hard. Most girls I meet want get married right away. I do not want get married right away. I was married before in my 20’s and I do not want make same mistake. So I am just enjoying the time and fun. I’ll see where it goes from there. :attention:

Well. Many Filipinas are much interested in white skin, even risk to damage their own by bleech chemical products :angry:

Have you checked regions where they are darker in average e g Samar? Perhaps they don't value down dark skin there as many other do. (I know a bit a Filipina from there. She is a dark Filipina and seem satisfied with that, while several rather white Filipinas still want to get whiter skin!)

• Like 1

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

newguy i think you would have to ask one of the ladies on the forum about that i am sure there are many lovely ladies here in the phils most i know speak very good english so you should not have a problem there there are many wise people on this forum genuine people who will give you there opinions and advice . take care and welcome to the forum

• Like 1