How To Meet A Good Foreigner

Julia
Posted
Posted

i am very pleased to meet

you julia may i wish you a very merry xmas and a wonderfull new year regards lyno :28:

pleased to meet you, too, Lyno 47! ( many thanks to Curley for initiating this haha...)

:xmastree: :merrychristmas: :xmastree:

LOVE IS IN THE AIR :-kiss: :-kiss: :-kiss: :558:

haha too bad Lyno 47 is already taken,Curley

just the same thanks for playing cupid haha :icon_GreatJobKao:

• Like 1

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

thank you curley you can never have too many friends.you can choose your friends< but not your relatives> take care and its nice to meet some really nice people on this forum it was nice of you to give me a formal introduction . :bash:

• Like 2

Curley
Posted
Posted

i am very pleased to meet

you julia may i wish you a very merry xmas and a wonderfull new year regards lyno :28:

pleased to meet you, too, Lyno 47! ( many thanks to Curley for initiating this haha...)

:xmastree: :merrychristmas: :xmastree:

LOVE IS IN THE AIR :-kiss: :-kiss: :-kiss: :558:

haha too bad Lyno 47 is already taken,Curley

just the same thanks for playing cupid haha :icon_GreatJobKao:

Are you sure?

• Like 2

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

curley you will just have to wait for the next episode at least it will keep you reading :cheersty:

• Like 3

Julia
Posted
Posted

alright, Lyno 47 & Curley, i can play along then haha :D :D :D

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

now I will just have to master the art of "waiting but not looking" xmas_girl%20%281%29.gif

Hmm, bery interesting.......

It is my believe that our Julia is getting more naughty and nice the closer we get to Christmas.

I mean, can you guys see her greeting Santa Claus that way......waiting but there's a whole lot

of shakin' goin' on.....he, he.

You go gurl -- Jake

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted
now I will just have to master the art of "waiting but not looking" :xmas_girl (1):

I believe you will get a lot of candidates fast, if you go out like that :santa_smiley:

Btw - My mother was very popular among men - I guess not so popular among women :mocking: - when she was around 18, looking as movie stars back then (something between Veronica Lake and Ingrid Bergman), so she was sorounded by a lot of admirers:

-Except your dad, told my mother us when we were kids.

-Didn't you like her, dad? asked my sister.

-Yes, but I didn't like crowding.

-He even parked the car* far away from the dance places, told mother, because he didn't like to be crowded by women either :hystery:

*Back then it was very uncommon with cars here, so all cars were "women magnets". It was my grandfather's, who was some crazy with money, giving my grandmother much problem to solve the economics. In the whole province the only cars were the taxi cab, the home visiting doctor's, the baron's (who had several) and my rather poor grandfather's! :no: (He was born poor, but earned a bit more than average during this time period as boss in the historic museum in the baron's castle.)

So there are different types of "magnets" :santa_smiley:

• Like 1

Julia
Posted
Posted

now I will just have to master the art of "waiting but not looking" xmas_girl%20%281%29.gif

Hmm, bery interesting.......

It is my believe that our Julia is getting more naughty and nice the closer we get to Christmas.

I mean, can you guys see her greeting Santa Claus that way......waiting but there's a whole lot

of shakin' goin' on.....he, he.

You go gurl -- Jake

oh, dear! now I regret using that emoticon LOL! 1%20%28103%29.gif

• Like 3

Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)
I believe you will get a lot of candidates fast, if you go out like that :santa_smiley:

:th_interesting:

Edited by Julia
  • Like 1

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

julia as the saying goes if you have it flaunt it cheers :xmastree:

• Like 1