How To Meet A Good Foreigner

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

newguy we are all brothers and sisters under the skin we are what we are and be proud of who we are

• Like 2

Julia
Posted
Posted

I think it hard for me to meet Filipina girls. For one, most girls I know shy away from me. I am a lot younger than most people you find in the Philippines. I am 32 years old. Plus, I am African American. Then, you factor in the language barrier. Well, its really hard. Most girls I meet want get married right away. I do not want get married right away. I was married before in my 20’s and I do not want make same mistake. So I am just enjoying the time and fun. I’ll see where it goes from there. :attention:

many Filipinas would surely find you very irresistible, Newguy... I am sure the other Filipinas here will agree with me if I would say that you are one hell of a great looking guy. And hey, there is nothing wrong with being an African-American. I guess being one is even what makes you look hot. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

I think it hard for me to meet Filipina girls. For one, most girls I know shy away from me. I am a lot younger than most people you find in the Philippines. I am 32 years old. Plus, I am African American. Then, you factor in the language barrier. Well, its really hard. Most girls I meet want get married right away. I do not want get married right away. I was married before in my 20’s and I do not want make same mistake. So I am just enjoying the time and fun. I’ll see where it goes from there. :attention:

many Filipinas would surely find you very irresistible, Newguy... I am sure the other Filipinas here will agree with me if I would say that you are one hell of a great looking guy. And hey, there is nothing wrong with being an African-American. I guess being one is even what makes you look hot. :thumbsup:

Now wait a minute Julia......I saw him first, OK? I even posted love notes in his photo gallery.

I am both ma init at saka basa.....he, he.

• Like 4

Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)

i'm envious of those who find love...!

me too :36_1_50[1]:

Edited by Julia
  • Like 2

Julia
Posted
Posted

Now wait a minute Julia......I saw him first, OK? I even posted love notes in his photo gallery.

I am both ma init at saka basa.....he, he.

you are sooooooo funny, Jake, hahaha...

• Like 4

sjp52
Posted
Posted
I have talked to rather many Filipinas, who have such bad experiences: /Many have been abandoned by their FILIPINO men, although they have child/children together. The man not even pay anything at all to their children...
what if the woman refused to accept the marriage proposal by her son's father, can she still ask for financial support from the biological father? oppps, off topic! :bonk:

Yes he still has to pay even if you do not want him as a husband. The two of you created the little bundle of joy so your both responsible.

• Like 2

Julia
Posted
Posted
I have talked to rather many Filipinas, who have such bad experiences: /Many have been abandoned by their FILIPINO men, although they have child/children together. The man not even pay anything at all to their children...
what if the woman refused to accept the marriage proposal by her son's father, can she still ask for financial support from the biological father? oppps, off topic! :bonk:

Yes he still has to pay even if you do not want him as a husband. The two of you created the little bundle of joy so your both responsible.

thanks, SJP52!

too bad he is not capable of supporting himself until now (I have heard he remains unmarried but living together with another woman and now they got two little boys). I guess I will just be thankful to him for helping me "pro - create" LOL!

• Like 4

sjp52
Posted
Posted

thanks, SJP52!

too bad he is not capable of supporting himself until now (I have heard he remains unmarried but living together with another woman and now they got two little boys). I guess I will just be thankful to him for helping me "pro - create" LOL!

sounds like you are better off with out him. , I would not worry if I were you, You are smart and have a good sense of humor and Quapa. , Many good men would be lucky to have you

• Like 3

Julia
Posted
Posted
sounds like you are better off with out him. , I would not worry if I were you, You are smart and have a good sense of humor and Quapa. , Many good men would be lucky to have you

I humbly admit I am all that, SJP52, LOL! :mocking: (thanks for your kindness now i am really blushing haha! :D

but speaking of those "Many good men who could have been lucky to have me", where in this world are you, guys? :89: LOL!

• Like 2

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Julia All good thing come to those that wait your turn will come and i am sure you deserve the very best take care lyno :71120:

• Like 2