How To Meet A Good Foreigner

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted

I would like to add to my previous post that Physical presence is not always required as is the case with many of our service members and the great number of ofws and others who find it necessary to be away from home for extended periods.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I would like to add to my previous post that Physical presence is not always required as is the case with many of our service members and the great number of ofws and others who find it necessary to be away from home for extended periods.

And some have "opposite" taste. Rather many from poor countries find fat being nice, thinking it's a sign of wealth, although often it's a sign of bad eating habbits. The in Philippines to popular chinese chips have damaged several bodies :(

In one Phili beaty contest they had even chosen the two fatest in top, they had cheeks in apple shape!

I have reduced my weight 12 kg from 20 to much in my point of view, The question is if I in Phili taste point of view better go on reducing my belly or making it biger again :hystery:

• Like 1

tiger31
Posted
Posted

being away from family as an OFW does i believe affect the bonding of the children ,it seems to be a price many philippinos are prepared to pay to stay out of poverty.but we need to stay on topic here
  • Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

:th_thbestpost:

• Like 3

Julia
Posted
Posted
If the man were to be introduced by friends who know him it would be helpful.

:th_goodidea:

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

i ve read this forum and alot of interesting comments were pursued . but one thing we have to remember we re all human none of us is perfect we all have good and bad sides to us . i know in states when a teen there was a saying that nice guys finishing last and i found it to be true alot of the time because the girls were interested in the bad boys because of such movies as shane and peter pan and psycologist call it the peter pan syndrome but when i found the right woman she seen the good in me and through her eyes of love i slowly changed more to that side of my personality. and from talking to my gf and from comment of the wives of members here and many of the successfully married men of forum they experinced the same from there asawa , the phillipina are quick to see the good in us , that is what my gf says alot about me is i think your a good man i tell her i m a big man and she says that is al right it gives me more to hug . how can a man pass up such as this and not be changed. i m hoping our first face to face go great.

• Like 4

Julia
Posted
Posted
the phillipina are quick to see the good in us

this reminds me of Max of Manila :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
lyno 47
Posted
Posted

I was a single dad and from my personal veiw kids need both parents, a man can provide a stable enviroment and a house, but it takes a woman to make it a home,they bring softnes to a home in many subtle ways.Age is a state of mind,and if you are lucky enough to find a loverly lady from the phils no matter her age or status,and you met via a dating site travelled to her country to meet her as most decent men would do, and had the good fortune to fall in love with her and she loved you also why would you not go for it with all your heart.I would guess that there would be members of this forum that has done just that.there are good and bad on both sides of the dating sites,some scammers many sleezbags hiding behind there p/c screens asking ladies to take off there clothes for money thinking that just coz they live in a poor country they are prepared to sell there dignity and respect for a few bucks.I do not think that all men are alike some of us are really genuine and maybe do get a little scared when your young beautifull wife/ gf gets admiring looks from younger men, when we have more years behind us than in front.If you have treated her with the best you can give i dont think many ladies would even give it a second thought.just my humble veiws.

• Like 5

Thomas
Posted
Posted
If you have treated her with the best you can give i dont think many ladies would even give it a second thought.just my humble veiws.

Yes, I agree about the LADIES. (I mean them being ladies in MIND, undepending of their economical assets and education.)

• Like 2

Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)

I was a single dad and from my personal veiw kids need both parents, a man can provide a stable enviroment and a house, but it takes a woman to make it a home,they bring softness to a home in many subtle ways.Age is a state of mind,and if you are lucky enough to find a lovely lady from the Phils. no matter her age or status,and you met via a dating site traveled to her country to meet her as most decent men would do, and had the good fortune to fall in love with her and she loved you also why would you not go for it with all your heart.I would guess that there would be members of this forum that has done just that.there are good and bad on both sides of the dating sites,some scammers many sleezbags hiding behind there p/c screens asking ladies to take off there clothes for money thinking that just coz they live in a poor country they are prepared to sell there dignity and respect for a few bucks.I do not think that all men are alike some of us are really genuine and maybe do get a little scared when your young beautiful wife/ gf gets admiring looks from younger men, when we have more years behind us than in front.If you have treated her with the best you can give i don't think many ladies would even give it a second thought.just my humble views.

:th_thbestpost: well said, Lyno! thank you for sharing your wisdom to us...

Edited by Julia
  • Like 1