How To Meet A Good Foreigner

Julia
Posted
Posted
Treat everyone with respect and you will get it back many times over. Men on forums are always putting down Filipinas, so sometimes they wish to show that the shoe can be on the other foot as well, and that not every man who visits the Philippines is a great catch.

this is what i can call as thought provoking! well said, Mr. Lee! :541:

tiger31
Posted
Posted

my g,f said to me she knew she got a good foreigner ( me ) lol because I never asked her to show her boobs on cam hahaha she said had I asked her that she would,nt be with me now phew i,m glad I did,nt well I have to much respect for woman to do that .It seems like a lot of philippina,s think we foreigners are maniacs lol I said that word means something different in the u.k .Finding a good foreigner is a bit of a lottery for philippina,s ,lots of guys come here to escape their past ,or are just drop outs and scumbags .Others are really quite genuine and come after a relationship has gone bad back home and come here on the rebound and fall straight into another relationship which is,nt really a good idea .I don,t really think there is any one good way to find a good foreigner but looking in a girlie bar is,nt the best place to start lol

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
I have talked to rather many Filipinas, who have such bad experiences: /Many have been abandoned by their FILIPINO men, although they have child/children together. The man not even pay anything at all to their children...
what if the woman refused to accept the marriage proposal by her son's father, can she still ask for financial support from the biological father? oppps, off topic! :bonk:

Well. In such situations in kano countries, undepending of situation, fathers are forced to pay support for the CHILD, nothing to the mother.

What I think depend of situation. Simplified I think fathers have to pay for children, but it's wrong when women get pregnant on purpouse to try to get support for HERSELF.

I know a very bad example: A kano and a Filipina got a child who has a big and painful defect. Got FREE surgery in Manila by some aid, "only" needed to pay the travel from Mindanao themselfes, and the Filipin family managed to solve that part, although they are poor. The surgery was succesful, except got some problem which needed smaller handling in hospital, but they couldn't afford it. The kano father hasn't paid anything at all, not even food to the child ... :bash:

my g,f said to me she knew she got a good foreigner ( me ) lol because I never asked her to show her boobs on cam hahaha

Yes, I have heared from many Filipinas such behaviour are very common among kano men at datingsites.

It's kind of good there are many kani men behaving like that, making it much easier for us others to be found good in comparing :hystery:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
I have talked to rather many Filipinas, who have such bad experiences: /Many have been abandoned by their FILIPINO men, although they have child/children together. The man not even pay anything at all to their children...
what if the woman refused to accept the marriage proposal by her son's father, can she still ask for financial support from the biological father? oppps, off topic! :bonk:

I'm not sure of Filipino law on this subject but what kind of man (Foreigner or Filipino) who would not support his child for whatever reason?

Edited by Old55
  • Like 1

Julia
Posted
Posted
my g,f said to me she knew she got a good foreigner ( me ) lol because I never asked her to show her boobs on cam

your gf is so smart! i totally agree with her :thumbsup:

It seems like a lot of philippina's think we foreigners are maniacs

i thought so too... no offense meant!

• Like 1

Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)
I'm not sure of Filipino law on this subject, what kind of man would not support his child for whatever reason?

the kind of man that any young and foolish woman would fall for...1%20%28103%29.gif

Edited by Julia

tiger31
Posted
Posted
my g,f said to me she knew she got a good foreigner ( me ) lol because I never asked her to show her boobs on cam

your gf is so smart! i totally agree with her :thumbsup:

It seems like a lot of philippina's think we foreigners are maniacs

i thought so too... no offense meant!

ok julia from a philippina,s view if you had a choice to pick a guy from a poor philippino man and a poor foreigner which would you choose ? and why ?
  • Like 1

Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)
ok julia from a philippina,s view if you had a choice to pick a guy from a poor philippino man and a poor foreigner which would you choose ? and why ?

i think I would choose the guy who is mentally stimulating & emotionally stable - whatever nationality he might be

any man might be poor if it means about his finances, but then again being financially rich couldn't even guarantee a happy marriage ---

i don't make any sense, do I? LOL :attention:

Edited by Julia
  • Like 3

tiger31
Posted
Posted

Foreigners are split into 2 groups in my view ,one group are the retired and self employed who can come and stay for as long as they like and take there time to find miss right ,then there is the younger group that have jobs back home who come only for a couple of weeks and are on holiday mode this group don,t have a lot of time to look for a girl .there are good foreigners in both groups its just a case of which one to go for .For some reason philippina,s seem to prefer the older group ,maybe you philippina,s can explain this to us guys why older guys are preferable .

• Like 1

Julia
Posted
Posted
For some reason philippina,s seem to prefer the older group ,maybe you philippina,s can explain this to us guys why older guys are preferable .

i don't understand it either! all i know is that the older the man, the sexier he gets! LOL! seriously, i simply thought that older men are more matured and more capable of loving unconditionally...

• Like 1