How To Meet A Good Foreigner

tiger31
Posted
Posted

whats for you will not go by you as the saying goes .

• Like 2

Julia
Posted
Posted

whats for you will not go by you as the saying goes .

sakto!

• Like 1

Julia
Posted
Posted

Just be yourself Julia, the right man for you is out there it just takes time.

My wife was 36 years old when we met. She had four younger sisters and her Dad thought she would never get married!

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Foreigners are split into 2 groups in my view ,one group are the retired and self employed who can come and stay for as long as they like and take there time to find miss right ,then there is the younger group that have jobs back home who come only for a couple of weeks and are on holiday mode this group don,t have a lot of time to look for a girl .there are good foreigners in both groups its just a case of which one to go for .For some reason philippina,s seem to prefer the older group ,maybe you philippina,s can explain this to us guys why older guys are preferable .

so what your saying is philippina,s are willing to sacrifice the looks of a hot blooded young male for a mature wrinkly guy that will give them a steady loving secure relationship ? which we guys can relate to ,but as we guys get older we become less secure as we think our g f or wives may change their minds and go off with a younger guy .

Look/age and economy are some of the factors when women chose.

I suppose

/economic safety is found more important in average the more the woman have suffered by poverty.

/and relation safety is found more important in average for women who have suffered by unfaitful men.

the reason most older guys will come here is we have very little chance of finding a younger girl in our home countries as girls back home tend to go with guys the same age .

Well. It's true it's more COMMON Filipinas find older men OK, but around 20 years difference is common in "kano countries" too.

(E g I have said "No thanks" to several much younger, good looking too kano women. Two of them are even rich compared to other kanos :) But I didn't find them thinking ahead good enough.)

In my case I want a Filipina (or Thai if I chose to move there) because I want to get a wife with local knowledge from the country I move to, and young enough to get a couple of children with me, which means it has to be at least 20 years age difference, because I'm old :hystery:

• Like 3

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted
I'm not sure of Filipino law on this subject but what kind of man (Foreigner or Filipino) who would not support his child for whatever reason?

My sentiments precisely Mike, but as I'm sure you know there are plenty of the sleazeballs world wide. I not only have no respect, but I

feel utter disgust for any man, and I use the word "man" advisedly who won't provide for his children. I understand that unforeseen circumstances can prevent one temporarily from providing and I exclude them from my remark above. However, children go on living no matter what the circumstance. They still get hungry, still need clothing and shelter and most of all they need the love and emotional support of a Father. Please forgive my rant, but this is something I feel very strongly about.

• Like 4

Julia
Posted
Posted
Look/age and economy are some of the factors when women chose. I suppose /economic safety is found more important in average the more the woman have suffered by poverty. /and relation safety is found more important in average for women who have suffered by unfaithful men.

:th_exactly:

Julia
Posted
Posted
most of all they need the love and emotional support of a Father.

:agree:

sad but true---- shelter and clothing any single mother can provide as long as she has a stable job but not the love and emotional support of a Father

• Like 1

tiger31
Posted
Posted

some fathers are more of a hindrance than a support ,the ones that sit about all day drinking beer while their wives go to work they,re better off without them .

• Like 1

Julia
Posted
Posted

some fathers are more of a hindrance than a support ,the ones that sit about all day drinking beer while their wives go to work they,re better off without them .

:th_unfair:

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted

I understand your point and it is well taken, however, simply a Fathers presence is most times better than none at all. Of course cruelty whether emotional or physical is not acceptable. The fact that the Father has difficencies does not preclude him from loving his children and providing support merely by being present in the home. None of us will ever be the perfect Dad we want to be, and all of us have personal traits that lead us to be less than perfect, but being there with our children and allowing them to see our constant struggle to improve ourselves gives them a big leg up in life. IMHO

• Like 3