How To Meet A Good Foreigner

Curley
Posted
Posted

Julia All good thing come to those that wait your turn will come and i am sure you deserve the very best take care lyno :71120:

Time and tide wait for no man! I believe that if you want something in life then you have to go and get it :thumbsup: Maybe write a letter to Santa? :santa3:

• Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Julia, there is a little secret I have to tell you.... " When you are not looking, that is when... "

I met my ex-wife when I already knew I was transferred from Canada to Germany. I was not looking for a wife.

I met my ex-girlfriend when I wrote her a note that her artwork was beautiful. She eventually came to Canada from Taiwan where we were together for over 4 years.

I met my present girlfriend when I wanted a pen pal. I was talking to a bunch of other women on dating sites but she was suppose to be just a pen pal to talk to and learn about the Philippines from. They were not what I was looking for. She turned out to be much, much more!

So don't look... that way he can sneak up behind you when you least expect it!

• Like 4

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

curley i agree with you but she is a woman and reading between the lines i dont think she is the chasing type she has her values and most likely would not lower those regards lyno :santa_smiley:

• Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

curley i agree with you but she is a woman and reading between the lines i dont think she is the chasing type she has her values and most likely would not lower those regards lyno :santa_smiley:

Julia, can I introduce you to Lyno 47?

• Like 5

Thomas
Posted
Posted
there is a little secret I have to tell you.... " When you are not looking, that is when... "

But some biger chance to find someone/get invites, if don't hide at home and it's known being looking :santa_smiley:

• Like 1

Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)

Maybe write a letter to Santa? :santa3:
done that :mocking:

Julia, All good things come to those that wait your turn will come and i am sure you deserve the very best take care,lyno :71120:
i'll take that advice of yours, Lyno 47! thanks :thumbsup:

Julia, there is a little secret I have to tell you.... " When you are not looking, that is when... "

thanks for sharing this little secret of yours, Bob :th_thanx:

:23_11_60[2]:now I will just have to master the art of "waiting but not looking" xmas_girl%20%281%29.gif

Edited by Julia
  • Like 2

Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)

curley i agree with you but she is a woman and reading between the lines i dont think she is the chasing type she has her values and most likely would not lower those

regards,

lyno :santa_smiley:

:christmas_emoticons_187:

Julia, can I introduce you to Lyno 47?

why not? :cheersty:

Edited by Julia
  • Like 2

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

i am very pleased to meet you julia may i wish you a very merry xmas and a wonderfull new year regards lyno :28:

• Like 2

Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)

i am very pleased to meet

you julia may i wish you a very merry xmas and a wonderfull new year regards lyno :28:

pleased to meet you, too, Lyno 47! ( many thanks to Curley for initiating this haha...)

:xmastree: :merrychristmas: :xmastree:

Edited by Julia
  • Like 2

Curley
Posted
Posted

i am very pleased to meet

you julia may i wish you a very merry xmas and a wonderfull new year regards lyno :28:

pleased to meet you, too, Lyno 47! ( many thanks to Curley for initiating this haha...)

:xmastree: :merrychristmas: :xmastree:

LOVE IS IN THE AIR :-kiss: :-kiss: :-kiss: :558:

• Like 3