Surprise!

Bruce
Posted
Posted
My wife just informed me that she purchased 2 anti glare screens. One for the computer and the other for the tv. When I told her that she paid too much for them ( 1800 and 3500 pesos ) she got all hurt and defensive and went quiet. Filipina,s are very sensitive women, Fortunately they are very sweet and loving also.
why do they do these things?? they KNOW your not rich. or a bank YET THEY do such things.i tried communicating, it works sometimes or just for a few minutes.. TO those who were married to WHITE women. do they the same thing(sh,,t)?
I believe the Pinoy term is TAMPO, and there is a very effective treatment for that. It is called a 'spanking' (caining for the Queens possessions) . Now in my personal experience, I have actually never had to spank the TAMPO out of a Pinay, but the mere mention of a spanking seems to work! Childish behavior = treated like a child. Since I am only in the Philippines for a max of 3 weeks at a time due to business obligations, I find that way too short of a time to have to put up with childish behaviors. Life itself is too short to put up with moody people.... Of course I was smart enough to find a 50+ yr old woman who had 5 kids and knows how to act like an adult.....

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
My wife just informed me that she purchased 2 anti glare screens. One for the computer and the other for the tv. When I told her that she paid too much for them ( 1800 and 3500 pesos ) she got all hurt and defensive and went quiet. Filipina,s are very sensitive women, Fortunately they are very sweet and loving also.
why do they do these things?? they KNOW your not rich. or a bank YET THEY do such things.i tried communicating, it works sometimes or just for a few minutes.. TO those who were married to WHITE women. do they the same thing(sh,,t)?
I believe the Pinoy term is TAMPO, and there is a very effective treatment for that. It is called a 'spanking' (caining for the Queens possessions) . Now in my personal experience, I have actually never had to spank the TAMPO out of a Pinay, but the mere mention of a spanking seems to work! Childish behavior = treated like a child. Since I am only in the Philippines for a max of 3 weeks at a time due to business obligations, I find that way too short of a time to have to put up with childish behaviors. Life itself is too short to put up with moody people.... Of course I was smart enough to find a 50+ yr old woman who had 5 kids and knows how to act like an adult.....
would you like to trade? :hystery:I will try the TAMPO in the next few days / thanks

Bruce
Posted
Posted
I believe the Pinoy term is TAMPO, and there is a very effective treatment for that. It is called a 'spanking' (caining for the Queens possessions) . Now in my personal experience, I have actually never had to spank the TAMPO out of a Pinay, but the mere mention of a spanking seems to work! Childish behavior = treated like a child.Since I am only in the Philippines for a max of 3 weeks at a time due to business obligations, I find that way too short of a time to have to put up with childish behaviors. Life itself is too short to put up with moody people.... Of course I was smart enough to find a 50+ yr old woman who had 5 kids and knows how to act like an adult.....
would you like to trade? :hystery:I will try the TAMPO in the next few days / thanks
No, not interested in any trades. Thanks anyway. I can say that I generally have good relationships past and present due to the fact that I do not associate with 'nut cases' and I early on in a relationship set the tone on what is acceptable and what is NOT acceptable. So far, I have not been disappointed. Those that talk about the give and take and partnerships and 50/50 and working at a marriage are in my opinion hooked up with the wrong person! Life is too short to spend all that time giving and taking. This is what I am doing, where I am going and how it is. AND! (this is the most important part) if your goals and interests and postion in life is not compatible with mine.... no hard feelings! You go your way and I will go mine. Screaming Jay Hawkins died in 2000 (Lee will tell you who he was and his relation to this post) and I say good riddance! His position on relationships is the exact opposite of mine! But do try the spanking treatment for your wife's TAMPO. And if you end up looking for the next Mrs...... try the words of wisdom above. It makes for a much easier ride thru life........ Remember, no matter how beautiful of a Pinay she is (any woman, any race) if her goals are different than yours... there will always be issues..... This is one reason I am with a 50+ yr old Pinay. What ever battles she had with the drunk looser husband she had before are in the past, she is not looking for any fights or problems. Smooth sailing...... And her wants and desires are much more affordable than some 18+ yr old girl...... I have no complaints.....

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
But do try the spanking treatment for your wife's TAMPO. . . .
Bin der Dun dat. Be warned. She will probably LIKE it and then she will start acting up MORE to get her spanking. After she started liking it so much I had to threaten NOT to spank her to get her to act human.

Bruce
Posted
Posted
But do try the spanking treatment for your wife's TAMPO. . . .
Bin der Dun dat. Be warned. She will probably LIKE it and then she will start acting up MORE to get her spanking. After she started liking it so much I had to threaten NOT to spank her to get her to act human.
Ah yeah.... you do realize that encouraging me may not be a good idea! BUT, since EWE brought up the subject... why don't EWE tell the forum how to play a nice game called "whose yur daddy!"

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Ah yeah.... you do realize that encouraging me may not be a good idea! BUT, since EWE brought up the subject... why don't EWE tell the forum how to play a nice game called "whose yur daddy!"
We don't like to stray too far from the topic. The point is that there are a large number of filipinas who respond to a male dominant type of relationship and it is worth mentioning the spanking idea when the opening poster comments that he has problems keeping his relationship in check.It is not for everyone but it occurs to me that girls who are with a man who is much older may be looking for a dominant male figure. My experience has shown that a lack of 'showing who is boss' can lead to a relationship with problems.Relationships in the West only work this way in a very small percentage of cases but here, in the Philippines, I see the majority of relationships dominated by either the male or the female. Which will it be in your house?

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Surprise! th_thholysheep.gif I don't know about you guys, but my wife wears the pants in the family only when inside our home! Eventually, I get the chance once in awhile to wear the pants in the family whenever we are outside of the family home (to save face)! Usually once a week during our grocery shopping day! mocking.gif

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
My wife thinks my idea of a great surprise is when she spends money on things we can't afford and I would've said "no" to, because after she's gone ahead and done it, I'm going to be happy at how great it all turned out. Then she wonders why I'm upset, and uses that to justify why she didn't tell me in the first place. I tell her that I'm upset because she didn't tell me. If she never lied to me in the first place, I wouldn't be as angry. But she just says, Oh you got angry, so I just won't tell you next time...... WHAT?! The answer to our problem is the problem itself apparently.
I know your wife lives out in the providences’ but maybe you could enroll her in an accounting class in a nearby town or even have a local accountant tutor her.I agree with Art, in most Asian house holds the woman runs the house including spending for the household. She may lose face to you if you are unwilling to allow her that “right” of if she feels as though you don’t respect or trust her judgment, even if for very good reason.Some Filipinos have a “live for today” mindset. This seems short sighted to Westerners but many Filipinos live a life so simple and basic the concept of having more than what would cover basic daily needs is alien to them. Filipinos are not lazy or stupid people not by a long shot but budgeting and saving in some cases is lacking out of simple ignorance.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted (edited)

Some of these post belong in the wife beating forum,that is if we have one.89.gif1%20(103).gifJust to addIt is not good advice to give to a foreigner;spank/beat his wife or how ever you want to say it. It is submission by force and I know some of you would have read about foreigners being deported for doing this. If your wife reports you,you will be back home sooner than planned while she lives in your mansion and theres nothing you can do about it. Spankings or beatings went out with the dark ages.

Edited by Boss Man
added to post

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Some of these post belong in the wife beating forum,that is if we have one.89.gif1%20(103).gifJust to addIt is not good advice to give to a foreigner;spank/beat his wife or how ever you want to say it. It is submission by force and I know some of you would have read about foreigners being deported for doing this. If your wife reports you,you will be back home sooner than planned while she lives in your mansion and theres nothing you can do about it.Spankings or beatings went out with the dark ages.
:whistling: