Surprise!

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
a couple of days before i got married my soon to be wife was laying on top of me on the bed (we had our clothes on) anyhow she bit my chin. i just figured she liked to play rough so i slapped her bottom 1 time, wow she didn't like that. she asked "why did you do that?" i said why did you bite me? she said she wouldn't bite anymore & i said i wouldn't slap her bottom anymore problem solvedpiglett
The spanking thing has just about been discussed to death but let me respond to your anecdote by talking about the first few times my wife and I had actual sex, no spanking at all. First time she asked "why did you do that? don't you respect me"? After that it was Don't! Stop! Don't . . . . . Stop Don't . . . stop. Don't stop. Then she could not get enough and I became the one to say Don't! Stop! I have no more energy!So don't always believe the first words out of someone's mouth. Imagine if I had said i wouldn't do that anymore?

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Back to this spanking topic again huh! I guess there are just those that have S & M tendencies and that's why it's coming out on this forum just to prove their point that some men and women actually do enjoy it! Who am I to judge and get in the way of a couple's pleasurely delights! As one of my quotes, "Different Strokes For Different Folks"! AddEmoticons04230.gif No pain, no gain! Enjoy!But do it in moderation! cheersty.gif

Edited by Art2ro

oldutot
Posted
Posted (edited)
Back to this spanking topic again huh! I guess there are just those that have S & M tendencies and that's why it's coming out on this forum just to prove their point that some men and women actually do enjoy it! Who am I to judge and get in the way of a couple's pleasurely delights! As one of my quotes, "Different Strokes For Different Folks"! AddEmoticons04230.gif No pain, no gain! Enjoy!But do it in moderation! cheersty.gif
I remember being a young sailor in Peru, the ladies there all mostly into the S & M scene. 89.gifnot my cup of tea. slaps, hair pulling. 9436.gif Edited by oldutot

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
I remember being a young sailor in Peru, the ladies there all mostly into the S & M scene. 89.gifnot my cup of tea. slaps, hair pulling. 9436.gif
And I thought Peru was at the Southern tip of Mexico! SugarwareZ-037.gif Edited by Art2ro