My Own Experiences And Impressions From "internet Dating"

jonSun
Posted
Posted

I decided to join an filipina internet dating site last week & I was shocked as well. So many messages and many of them WEIRD. Most don't view my profile & all the other profiles are the same. And alot of pics of the girls wearing barely anything. Kinda weird.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

After reading this.... 26per cent of American women were found to be on at least one drug for mental health disorders.Perhaps "online Filipina dating" is not so bad an idea. post-285-0-58049100-1321615750_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Garpo
Posted
Posted

I would have guess much higher than that. Or maybe I was just a magnet for the mentally unbalanced. Why do you think I came to the Philippines?

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
I would have guess much higher than that. Or maybe I was just a magnet for the mentally unbalanced. Why do you think I came to the Philippines?
I'm with you bro!!!!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I decided to join an filipina internet dating site last week & I was shocked as well. So many messages and many of them WEIRD. Most don't view my profile & all the other profiles are the same. And alot of pics of the girls wearing barely anything. Kinda weird.
Unfortunately internet dating is like real dating, you have to sort out the bad from the good. I wonder if you all think back of how many girls you dated when you were younger or single later on in life, how many of them were worth a toot. I remember when I was a kid of 13 and starting dating, back then it was very hard to find someone who was compatible. Finding sex partners was not very hard but a good woman was not easy to find, so much so that I did not find what I thought was a good woman until I was in my 20's and finally got married only to find that she was not my soul-mate. The feeling I have with my current wife was not there with my past wife. Single again in my forties, same deal, too many to have sex with but then they were all looking for someone to take over their bills and basically support them, they all had baggage so big that it would take a lifetime to sort through it all, so it is the same with internet dating, one out of many will be a good woman but at least you can look over what they say and discard the ones who are obvious about what they want from you, money, and not spend any money taking them out for dinner or drinks to find they are that way. We each have different needs, so some like women who dress very sexy, and the men are no different than the women, how many of them would be scamming the girls out of sex. As I have said in other posts, the women become hardened with each male scammer that tries to get her to undress or promises her the world and then never follows through. I know this for a fact because I have relatives who I would say are good ladies but have been treated poorly while internet dating. We as men only look at the bad women, but if we could see how many bad men there are out there on the internet scamming the girls, then possible we might have a better idea of why the ladies who have been at it for a while act that way. Imagine if a nice girl gets told time after time to take off her clothes, then she starts to get the idea to dress sexy because the majority of men seem to want that, and so the cycle begins.
  • Like 2

MikeB
Posted
Posted
We as men only look at the bad women, but if we could see how many bad men there are out there on the internet scamming the girls, then possible we might have a better idea of why the ladies who have been at it for a while act that way. Imagine if a nice girl gets told time after time to take off her clothes, then she starts to get the idea to dress sexy because the majority of men seem to want that, and so the cycle begins.
And how many men are scammimg women on the internet compared to the other way around. You make it sound like it's all the evil men's fault for taking advantage of the innocent "ladies" lol. Nothing could be further from the truth, there is a cottage industry of female scammers working 24x7 scamming men all over the world and we're supposed to feel sorry for these "ladies" because they have been led down the road to ruin by men? Maybe you should revisit these sites and rethink your "facts".

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
We as men only look at the bad women, but if we could see how many bad men there are out there on the internet scamming the girls, then possible we might have a better idea of why the ladies who have been at it for a while act that way. Imagine if a nice girl gets told time after time to take off her clothes, then she starts to get the idea to dress sexy because the majority of men seem to want that, and so the cycle begins.
And how many men are scammimg women on the internet compared to the other way around. You make it sound like it's all the evil men's fault for taking advantage of the innocent "ladies" lol. Nothing could be further from the truth, there is a cottage industry of female scammers working 24x7 scamming men all over the world and we're supposed to feel sorry for these "ladies" because they have been led down the road to ruin by men? Maybe you should revisit these sites and rethink your "facts".
I assure you it goes both ways and how do you think the ladies became scammers in the first place. You seem to have found a good woman, so they do exist and you were genuine in your quest, but many others are not. I had one doctor friend here brag to me how he likes to play with the Philippine women online. I gave him a piece of my mind (not that I have any to spare) and he supposedly stopped. He said he was just having fun, but he was telling the ladies he would be coming over and wanted a wife, when he never had any intentions of going over at all. One guy from Florida was telling my niece that she was the only one he was talking to and that he was coming over to marry her and take her to the states, he said he was 52 but when I check he was 62, he came over alright but married a girl from Bohol instead. Other guys have asked her and others in our family to take off their clothing and that they would then send them money. There are scammers and bad people on both sides of the fence and I have seen guys in the Philippines brag about all their conquests, so while you are no doubt a good man with good intentions, I assure you that not everyone is like you and I have seen guys working the internet dating sites looking for a wife, so I have seen all the scammers on them. I know of another guy who told the girl he was 53 when they are actually 63 and she did not find out until she saw the papers for her visa, and then there was one guy who told the girl he had only been married once, and it turned out he had been married 9 times, and then two guys I know of who brought their Filipinas over on a Fiance visa only to put them to work as a strippers. These are cases I know of personally, so how many more. Sorry but they walk among us. Edited by Mr. Lee
bold one comment
  • Like 3

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

added to my above post, Mike if your lady was on the internet seeking a man, ask her how many men she saw who were players.

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Of course they became scammers because evil men forced them. Whatever. I don't care. You have the last word I'm through.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Interesting conversation online I had with a good female friend of of mine, a Filipina with a new boyfriend from Australia. I asked her his age , she says he is 45 I say crap maybe around 60 or 65 as I seen the photos. Now whether it is his doing or she does not want to admit his age I am not sure but the age that was given to me was 45. No way.

• Like 1