My Own Experiences And Impressions From "internet Dating"

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I may have already said this upstream in the thread, but if you are serious on finding a great woman on the dating websites, it can be done! You can can scare away a lot of the scammers by making your profile very direct and state exactly what you want, what your plans are and that you are not going to fall for scams. Serious women will respond, but of course you need to meet them to make a final assessment of their honesty and intentions.

I met my girlfriend on one of the sites and she is outstanding human being who has all the great feminine qualities we men seek in a Filipina. She just left today after spending a month here in the USA with me, and I miss her already! I can't wait to join her soon and start my new life there!

Good luck to you if you do use the sites! :cheers:

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
ChuckNorris
Posted
Posted

So I made the jump and joined a website geared towards dating, with profiles and things.

The amount of attention I received was more than I expected. But I also am also younger than the majority of males there I would assume,

Very few actually had much to say about themselves (especially in the profiles)

they did not seem to have much in the way of interests, hobbies or passions, or have much interest in talking about work or career either.

looked at the profiles the majority of them read short and almost exactly the same. Few of them stood apart from each other in this way.

There are certainly some very beautiful women there.

Also if you ask what kind of music they like, just about every single one will say "love songs"

My month on a Filipina dating website has been pretty much the same. It seems like most of them just stay at home if they aren't at work or school. Usually their sparse profile is a good indicator of how well their English will be, but not always. I was surprised when a girl I wrote off was actually fun to talk to. Some of them don't use a microphone, I'm guessing because their English isn't very good. so I talk and they type. Usually I don't chat with them any after that.

Everyone talks about scams and people asking for money, but I have yet to encounter that. Once I got a nude cam feed. And then a few minutes later it was the actual cam and a ladyboy. Another time time it was a lady boy who seemed nice, but I told them there connection problems. :)

• Like 1