Caring for a very Poorly Dog

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

Sad to hear, Jack. My condolences and a glass raised to your memory of a good boy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Sad to hear Jack, but at least he had people around him that loved him until his end.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I'm very sorry to hear that your buddy Shadow has passed on to a better place.  God bless him for all the joy and happiness he brought to you and your family.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

shadow 1.jpg Sad to say that our Lost Boy "Shadow" Passed away in the early hours of Thursday 19th Oct

The Night before gave us a clue that it may happen as he refused to Drink, Eat, and take his medication. Stubborn to the End but he went Quietly and in no pain Lost and Gone forever now but will never be forgotten. Buried in one of his favorite sun spots at the back of the House it will be a constant reminder that he was a family Member not just another Dog.

RIP our Friend "Shadow."  shadow 2.jpg

Sorry to read about this sad news, losing a mate is a sad time but think of all the memories he gave you.

• Thanks 1

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

So sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved dog Shadow, Jack.  It's hard to lose a good friend and family member.

Good memories to keep. RIP Shadow

• Thanks 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 9/21/2017 at 5:17 PM, Snowy79 said:

Hope he's getting stronger each day. Animals are my one weakness, I hate to see them suffer but I'm sure he's in great hands. All the best. 

That's tough snowy, your sure gona be suffering living here.

• I'm Confused 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

Jack I am just not sure how I would cope if we lost our boy, must be tough. As others have said he had a good life, loved to the end.

• Thanks 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted

So sorry to hear you losing Shadow, Jack. must be a difficult time for you,

• Thanks 1

BobP
Posted
Posted

Jack, so, so very sorry to hear of Shadow's passing.  Putting Chelsea, our beloved Golden Retriever and best friend of 15 years, to sleep was one of the hardest things I have had to do in my life.  That was over 10 years ago.  Shadow is in a better place now and will be there waiting for you when your time comes.  RIP Shadow and God bless you Jack.

• Like 1

not so old china hand
Posted
Posted

I can only add my condolences to those expressed already. I can remember the sadness I felt as a boy when our dog passed away, Even sadder when you strove so hard to save him.