Poor Expats and Hot girls

newexpat
Posted
Posted
If you had to pick between two girls that were exactly the same except one was rich and the other poor which one would you pick
Poor girl, without hesitation.I could never be the boss with the rich girl.
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
If you had to pick between two girls that were exactly the same except one was rich and the other poor which one would you pick
:hystery: Thank goodness I am already married, I know, I would get this one wrong! 50/50 was never my strong Point.Jack P. :540:
  • Like 4

Higg-num
Posted
Posted

Thanks Jolly Good Fellow. May I impose upon you Sir to reveal the location to which it has been moved ?Sjp 52, only in an unrealistic world would I be that fortunate...The RICH one would be my choice. : ) Newexpat, almost made my coffee spew out on my computer screen I laughed so hard. Your funny. You should post more if your that comical.

chimellie
Posted
Posted
:hystery: Thank goodness I am already married, I know, I would get this one wrong! 50/50 was never my strong Point.Jack P. :540:
Hahahhaha LMAO.....But I think if you treat the girl and her family there good you would have a good shot at her no matter how old you are. Filipino people are down to earth and caring people, they appreciate a good man . My in-laws love me because I am good to them......I am not rich, but I help them as much as i can.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Thanks Jolly Good Fellow. May I impose upon you Sir to reveal the location to which it has been moved ?
um, you are posting in it?If you read from the first post you will see where I started the topic off with Chimellie's question. :hystery:
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
:hystery: Thank goodness I am already married, I know, I would get this one wrong! 50/50 was never my strong Point.Jack P. :AddEmoticons04230:
Hahahhaha LMAO.....But I think if you treat the girl and her family there good you would have a good shot at her no matter how old you are. Filipino people are down to earth and caring people, they appreciate a good man . My in-laws love me because I am good to them......I am not rich, but I help them as much as i can.
:540: En Huna % Correctamundo Sir! ( 100 % Correct ) my Mother-in-Law once said to my Wife, some years ago, Big Man Big Heart! Treat Him right and the World is yours. mmmmm Well! She Got me, Warts and all, Help is always there for the Family, Help is the Key word, I am not and Will not, be their ATM but I am only a Phone call away.I will say though, My M.I.L Loves me because I am me. DIFFERENT!Jack P. :)
  • Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted
The one with big boobs? :hystery: :540: :AddEmoticons04230:
  • Like 4

sjp52
Posted
Posted
Thanks Jolly Good Fellow. May I impose upon you Sir to reveal the location to which it has been moved ?Sjp 52, only in an unrealistic world would I be that fortunate...The RICH one would be my choice. : )Newexpat, almost made my coffee spew out on my computer screen I laughed so hard. Your funny. You should post more if your that comical.
My point was we all think about money, Just not women
  • Like 1

sjp52
Posted
Posted
The one with big boobs? :hystery: :540: :AddEmoticons04230:
Well that goes with out saying, but I said they were exactly the same ( same boobs )

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

:540: Point taken BUT! on this issue, I feel the two may well go together. :AddEmoticons04230: ( The Money I mean Not the B...s :hystery:

Edited by Jack Peterson