Poor Expats and Hot girls

Curley
Posted
Posted
Thanks Jolly Good Fellow. May I impose upon you Sir to reveal the location to which it has been moved ?Sjp 52, only in an unrealistic world would I be that fortunate...The RICH one would be my choice. : )Newexpat, almost made my coffee spew out on my computer screen I laughed so hard. Your funny. You should post more if your that comical.
My point was we all think about money, Just not women
Yes, I know..... just couldn't resist the temptation....... NB never tempt Curley with even a hint of a nice pair.

Curley
Posted
Posted
If you had to pick between two girls that were exactly the same except one was rich and the other poor which one would you pick
ER...... Can I take both please? :mocking:OK ....OK I know, that wasn't the correct answer to the question..... I'll get my coat. :540: :hystery:
  • Like 2

scianna54
Posted
Posted

You mean having no money in the first place or losing all of it? Also keep in mind that being poor often comes along with bad health, bad teeth (and breath), bad clothes, can't even buy lunch in the mall. accommodation is cheap (did I say dirty with a combination of cockroaches and filth?).

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Also keep in mind that being poor often comes along with bad health, bad teeth (and breath), bad clothes, can't even buy lunch in the mall. accommodation is cheap (did I say dirty with a combination of cockroaches and filth?).
May be true. Sounds like a stereotype to me.
  • Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted
You mean having no money in the first place or losing all of it? Also keep in mind that being poor often comes along with bad health, bad teeth (and breath), bad clothes, can't even buy lunch in the mall. accommodation is cheap (did I say dirty with a combination of cockroaches and filth?).
Would you mind telling me what your idea of poor is ...... I know a lot of people that are poor but have none of the above symptoms of being poor .......
  • Like 1

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted
If you had to pick between two girls that were exactly the same except one was rich and the other poor which one would you pick
IMO I would go for the rich girl. Family tax shouldn't be as big a problem and if the girl is still keen on a older foreigner, even with her wealth then true love might be a larger motivation for her than wallet love.
  • Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted

An interesting topic ..... but what defines RICH and POOR ...... example I am considered rich by Pilipino standards but poor by US standards ...... I think this relates to another thread I posted in ...... it depends on how YOU perceive it ...... I would consider my asawas family to be poor but their neighbors consider them rich ...... her sister is a school teacher and her husband works for the traffic div. ...... they have 2 kids in college but live in a 2 room house with partial dirt floor ..... there is no ceiling only the roof ..... no inside water but have a pump in the back yard ...... they own the house and lot ..... there are 8 people that live there but they have plenty to eat and wear presentable clothing ..... they aren't dirty or have bad teeth and as far as ants ... roaches and termites that is part of life in the province and no they are not infested with them ..... besides the chickens eat the bugs and they love termites ..... But getting back to the OP ..... not all women will marry just for money but most will not marry someone who is also going to be a burden on them ..... especially in a country where there is no governmental support ..... in the US it is different ..... some women want as many kids as they can get because the government pays them a bounty .... errrrrrrrrr ....... sorry a subsidy for each kid they have ..... so the more the merrier ..... I my own case I can definitely attest to the fact that my asawa didn't marry me for my money in fact she took a substantial loss in potential lifestyles ...... although she has a good life with me the one she could have had is no where near what I could have given her ...... just one big difference ..... the word marriage .......

• Like 4

scianna54
Posted
Posted (edited)
Would you mind telling me what your idea of poor is ...... I know a lot of people that are poor but have none of the above symptoms of being poor .......
Defining poor and rich seems to be the problem.I don't think that my post was a stereotyope since you cannot afford a dentist (inc. cleaning of teeth) or going to the hospital in case of medical problems.When you are able to do that, renting a decent apartment, clean clothes etc., then you are NOT poor under my definition.If you define poor as not being able to have your own car, staying in luxury hotels etc, then we have a different understanding of poor. Edited by scianna54

Higg-num
Posted
Posted

Thank you Jolly Good Fellow.I have some other thoughts I would like to share. Maybe get opinions about. Hopefully some of our ladies here would be so kind as to chime in.My comments must for now, Wait. I have a repair crew coming and after that a cleaning crew....,Part of me getting ready to visit you guys in Cebu. : )

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Thank you Jolly Good Fellow.I have some other thoughts I would like to share. Maybe get opinions about. Hopefully some of our ladies here would be so kind as to chime in.My comments must for now, Wait. I have a repair crew coming and after that a cleaning crew....,Part of me getting ready to visit you guys in Cebu. : )
EXCUSES! all ways excuses :hystery: