Poor Expats and Hot girls

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Mr. Peterson, In reference to post #32; One of my personal problems is I'm not just " Joyful " but sincerely HAPPY ! Post # 38....You are indeed lucky to have such a wife as this Sir. I like hearing of strong relationships like this.
Higg-num, All I can say, is Thank You, for this Comment, Trust, is something that takes a long time to build and a Few seconds to destroy, may You, Find that happy medium, as I have. :541:Regards Jack P. :cheersty:
  • Like 2

daisy
Posted
Posted
Daisy, Thank you so much for taking the time to post your thoughts.
You're welcome.....
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
Julia
Posted
Posted

If you had to pick between two girls that were exactly the same except one was rich and the other poor which one would you pick

and how come an average girl like me is not included in the choices, SJP52? :23_11_62[1]:

• Like 2

Julia
Posted
Posted
Daisy, Thank you so much for taking the time to post your thoughts.

i truly like reading all of Daisy's posts :thumbsup: --- very very enlightening! I am your BIG fan!

• Like 1

Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)
Poor girl, without hesitation.I could never be the boss with the rich girl.

hi, newexpat! if you got lucky employing a poor girl, at least don't forget to pay her monthly wage for serving a boss husband :mocking:

Edited by Julia
  • Like 2

sjp52
Posted
Posted

If you had to pick between two girls that were exactly the same except one was rich and the other poor which one would you pick

and how come an average girl like me is not included in the choices, SJP52? :23_11_62[1]:

I,m sorry Julia, I should have included the really cute girls too in the choice
  • Like 3

Julia
Posted
Posted

I,m sorry Julia, I should have included the really cute girls too in the choice

now I am blushing :mocking:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
and how come an average girl like me is not included in the choices, SJP52?

Julia, I am Sure you are above AVERAGE !

My sister, ( Who is gay) once told an army Officer ( Who had asked why she was not normal,) SIR! with the greatest respect, Please define normal. He looked at the 3 stripes and Blushed.

Food for thought here?? :unsure:

Boy do I like Sundays, only chance I get, to have some real time on the keyboard. ( monster is normally over my Shoulder, MY turn now dad. Don't you just love Kids, ( can't eat a whole one now though, I have to save some for later. :hystery:

• Like 5

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

My wife recently told me of her cousin who was working as a bar girl in Makati and is now dating an older foreign guy. She started by telling how he's an engineer from Canada, apparently with oil fields, and he buys so much and is going to buy a big house nearby. He also travels back and forth to Canada every 2 weeks. That last part seemed strange to me. My wife met them and told me about some other weird things he said or the way he acted. When drunk, the girl confessed she doesnt think hes really an engineer, but she doesnt care.

Anyways, its a pattern ive seen over and over in my wife's friends, to justify a relationship by bragging about money, often to the point of being a one-upper. I hope they work out, but the one-uppers are often the ones with sideline guys.

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

It's possible but I haven't heard of any privately owned oil wells in Canada for a long time... Sounds more like he's a scammer too!

:mocking:

• Like 2