Poor Expats and Hot girls

Higg-num
Posted
Posted

Dear Jack , ​There are Excuses but I Sir gave a reason ( LoL . ​ I do not yet know how to put smile face so bear with me here. )Mike S has some very good points. Generally speaking, as best I can explain, I have to Isolate women and why they are attracted to Men. This is not to say...for example, that girls / females do not desire the good approval of other females that have influence in their lives. ( By influence the definition would be a positive, genuine figure..I.E. Big brother, Loyal ,loving step Dad because the Biological Dad took off and deserted the mother ) I'm just gonna share what I have found through the years & how it relates to the opposite sex. If that makes sense.Generally speaking, Females are hard wired for a couple of things from God, the Creator of the universe. A ) Females want to be special. NOT special to everyone. Primarily to their Fathers or male authority figures. ( This is only healthy IF the number is usually limited ) How many have nieces or daughters that dance around or sing in front of those that love them. What is this child really saying. In her heart I mean..." Do you think I'm special ? " Is this not so ? What do little boys do...they usually want to grapple or play fight ( There are reasons for this as well but we are not on the subject of males @ present ) b ) Females want to be taken care of. This is not to say they are not capable of doing this on their own but it is an innate need or desire that a Man would " Provide ". Yes, a man/husband is to provide many things but for now let us focus on material stuff. ( Food, shelter and $$$ ) C ) I believe they want to be a part of something bigger than themselves. Build a life or experience Life WITH someone they TRUST to work towards fulfilling these things. I am hesitant to define it this way but in short...Adventure. Not THE trophy, prize or THE adventure but an intimate part of Adventure.The whole reason a young woman is desired by Men is icing on the cake; Beauty. If this asset is used wisely with her honor and Virtue ( Mostly due to the fact she has had the fortune of a traditional up bringing...Yes, this means at the very least tempered or influenced by Judea/christian morales ) Then she would have options that other ladies may not have. Even IF they excel in what the culture or society perceives as a greater beauty than the " Noble " woman.This should be statement enough to get some feed back but I would really like to have some of our ( Philippina ) Ladies give their opinions.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Dear Jack , ​There are Excuses but I Sir gave a reason ( LoL . ​ I do not yet know how to put smile face so bear with me here. )The whole reason a young woman is desired by Men is icing on the cake; Beauty.If this asset is used wisely with her honor and Virtue ( Mostly due to the fact she has had the fortune of a traditional up bringing...Yes, this means at the very least tempered or influenced by Judea/christian morales ) Then she would have options that other ladies may not have. Even IF they excel in what the culture or society perceives as a greater beauty than the " Noble " woman.This should be statement enough to get some feed back but I would really like to have some of our ( Filipina ) Ladies give their opinions.
Well My friend, I think you are Going the right way with this. Rich or poor, the Girl/Lady of your Intent, is YOUR Choice and If you read all the Threads and Post here or Anywhere, LIFE! is what you make of it. :) Life and happiness, Should never be about Money. I believe that my signature, says it all, Anything Else is "ICEING ON THE CAKE" hang in there. :541:Jack P. :)
  • Like 3

retired
Posted
Posted

Interesting theme with a variety of opinions which sometimes can get into mud slinging contests on some forums . From my short membership on the forum appears to me that is not the case here and for that i am glad to be a member . Do believe the term poor is relative to the context it's being used in of course . Diversity of opinion is healthy when handled in a respectful manner . Also hope to see some female input regarding this topic . Have had a variety of females through the years speak of this theme especially in relation to age differences in many cases and consensus has at times surprised me . For many security is not just of a financial nature but much more encompassing as in " how does my partner treat me " ? In several instances have had females say they were better treated by foreigners than those from their own culture . But that is a subject perhaps left for the sociologists , psychologists , etc. :-)

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
For many security is not just of a financial nature but much more encompassing as in " how does my partner treat me " ?
That reminds me of an interesting situation I have observed. A number of 'richer' expats are so tight with their money that their wives/gfs have no spending money whatsoever. That is to say they have to ask for a few hundred pesos just to go to the market and they are restricted on what they are permitted to spend that money on. Then there are 'poorer' expats who give their g/fs 10K pesos a month pocket money to do with as the wish. (For terms of reference I am thinking of 'richer' as $2K income a month or better and 'poorer' as $1K a month or less.) Were I a 'hot girl' I would go with the poorer guy in this case.
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
( LoL . ​ I do not yet know how to put smile face so bear with me here. )
I will just hijack this thread for a moment. The little face at the top of the editor will solve your problem.There is lots of info on the questions and answer forum but this link will answer the above. Click on the photos to enlarge.http://philippines-expats.com/index.php?/topic/9938-basic-posting-tutorial/page__view__findpost__p__50682 :lol:

Curley
Posted
Posted
For many security is not just of a financial nature but much more encompassing as in " how does my partner treat me " ?
That reminds me of an interesting situation I have observed. A number of 'richer' expats are so tight with their money that their wives/gfs have no spending money whatsoever. That is to say they have to ask for a few hundred pesos just to go to the market and they are restricted on what they are permitted to spend that money on. Then there are 'poorer' expats who give their g/fs 10K pesos a month pocket money to do with as the wish. (For terms of reference I am thinking of 'richer' as $2K income a month or better and 'poorer' as $1K a month or less.) Were I a 'hot girl' I would go with the poorer guy in this case.
Maybe the "rich" ones got that way by not chucking their money around? I wonder how often those with 10,000 pesos a month have to go back to "sugar daddy" when they need extras?$1,000 a month income and they can afford to give their loved ones $235 or thereabouts to squander? hmmmmm
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
$1,000 a month income and they can afford to give their loved ones $235 or thereabouts to squander? hmmmmm
I suspect that guys who are doing this are insecure or perhaps they have read threads similar to this one. That means they are trying to buy their loved one's affection, in my opinion.However one guy I know who does it disagrees with me. He says he does not need much and he would rather see his gf happy than spend his money in restaurants etc. She is a good girl and generally uses her allowance to help her family.
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
That reminds me of an interesting situation I have observed. A number of 'richer' expats are so tight with their money that their wives/gfs have no spending money whatsoever. That is to say they have to ask for a few hundred pesos just to go to the market and they are restricted on what they are permitted to spend that money on. Then there are 'poorer' expats who give their gfs 10K pesos a month pocket money to do with as the wish. (For terms of reference I am thinking of 'richer' as $2K income a month or better and 'poorer' as $1K a month or less.) Were I a 'hot girl' I would go with the poorer guy in this case.
I asked my Wife about this, She is the Purse keeper for the House and has my Trust Totally but she did have something to say. She told me, that she has some friends that are treated in this way (Restricted) She puts it down to the fact, that a Lot of the poorer Girls/Ladies (Mainly Young she said) have never really had a lot to spend. If they have 100 or 200p that is it, they spend till it is gone, (Food Etc) now she is of the Opinion, that if they have 1.000 or 2.000p in the Purse, maybe their man, will think she will spend till that, is gone also. Whilst she does not Totally Agree with this, She can see some some Point it it. New found wealth as such, could be daunting.So Whilst I, write this, it is A female View and Opinion and a Filipino one too.Jack P.
  • Like 2

daisy
Posted
Posted

I've heard so many stories of a young woman/girl saying how much she loves her partner who provided her all the luxuries in life and yes, sometimes my eyes will roll and my eyebrow will rise simply because I am skeptical. There were even times that I questioned my own motives why I am married to a foreigner, do I really love him or I just want the benefits tangled with it as I am raised not to see the person's pocket but on how to work hard for a living and get what you want. My Dad used to tell us, if you need extra allowance, DO this first and you will have it. Even tuition fees, we need to show him the receipt. Finally, I am settled with the fact that I am married to a foreigner because I love him, with no reason at all. :-)Then the moment of truth: A a 68 year old guy who was a marrying a 21 year old single Mom asked me to be a witness to his wedding and saw for myself how the relationship grow stronger everyday,A 35 year old friend living loyally with her boyfriend for 5 years but when she find out her boyfriend is seeing another woman and plan on deserting her, all plans of getting all his money in the bank were planned....It's not all about age and money....it's what we want and what we deserve!

• Like 5

Higg-num
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thanks Jolly Goodfellow. I appreciate the way you look out for us here on this web forum. :cheersty:Mr. Peterson, In reference to post #32; One of my personal problems is I'm not just " Joyful " but sincerely HAPPY ! Post # 38....You are indeed lucky to have such a wife as this Sir. I like hearing of strong relationships like this. Part of being honorable / trustworthy ( woman or Man ) would be looking out for the " Household " in it's entirety. ( Discipline & experience is required for being a good stewart ) However, I doubt most here have any problem giving money away to good causes. How much more do we all delight in giving to those we care for and love ? I must admit this is all the nicer when it is genuinely appreciated. Daisy, Thank you so much for taking the time to post your thoughts.

Edited by Higg-num
  • Like 1