Poor Expats and Hot girls

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

It's possible but I haven't heard of any privately owned oil wells in Canada for a long time... Sounds more like he's a scammer too!

:mocking:

That's what I said. Even making oil money, affording the tickets ain't a problem, but who wants 24 hours of travel every 2 weeks?! I said he's probably jumping up to Angeles, not all the way to Canada.

My wife stayed mostly quiet, not wanting to embarrass her jealous cousin with bad English, but mentioned I'm working in Alberta in the oil fields, where he claims to be from. He avoided the topic until saying, "Why not just have an oil field here? It's big money." I hope that was a joke.

• Like 2

sjp52
Posted
Posted

We have two things going for us as foreigners. Most Filipina have heard that all of us are rich (we only wish) and most of us make good husbands (faithful. caring. dependable ). So if you take away the money we still have that good hubby quality to fall back on, But I,m sure you would lose a lot of their interest with out the green stuff.

Some one in this topic mentioned engineer in the oil industry ( thats what I was ) ( retired now ). I am one of the few people you will come across that when you complain about the high price of gas and oil I will not be agreeing with you. High gas and oil prices = high stock price. My company bought us lots of their stock over the years and wouldn,t let us touch it until we retired.

• Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

We have two things going for us as foreigners. Most Filipina have heard that all of us are rich (we only wish) and most of us make good husbands (faithful. caring. dependable ). So if you take away the money we still have that good hubby quality to fall back on, But I,m sure you would lose a lot of their interest with out the green stuff.

Some one in this topic mentioned engineer in the oil industry ( thats what I was ) ( retired now ). I am one of the few people you will come across that when you complain about the high price of gas and oil I will not be agreeing with you. High gas and oil prices = high stock price. My company bought us lots of their stock over the years and wouldn,t let us touch it until we retired.

Does this mean the first 2 rounds are on you? :dance: :tiphat:

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Gee Scott.... I thought you were Canadian!

But your money tree is a southern variety that doesn't grow well in Canada. Maybe that was why it died? Maybe that was why you had that funny stuff piled up there. But you can't fool me... I know you got a Canadian money tree somewhere cause I saw the good stuff in front of the bad stuff from your old tree! :mocking:

Seriously, did you explain to him that the seeds only grow in colder climates? :hystery:

I"m still wondering how you convinced him that we have basements under our igloos! :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Well, I gotta go... I'm supposed to catch the 8 o'clock sleigh and have a brew or two with Santa... Talk to you later!

(I wonder if anybody will ever realize that I am almost as far south as Rome?) :mocking:

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

I think it's universal among the hot girls: no money, no honey.....he, he. When I was single playing the meat market

I tried many times to make overnight deposits to build up my reserves but my local sperm bank denied me.

I get no respect sometimes -- Jake

• Like 2

sjp52
Posted
Posted (edited)

Gee Scott.... I thought you were Canadian!

But your money tree is a southern variety that doesn't grow well in Canada. Maybe that was why it died? Maybe that was why you had that funny stuff piled up there. But you can't fool me... I know you got a Canadian money tree somewhere cause I saw the good stuff in front of the bad stuff from your old tree! :mocking:

Seriously, did you explain to him that the seeds only grow in colder climates? :hystery:

I"m still wondering how you convinced him that we have basements under our igloos! :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Well, I gotta go... I'm supposed to catch the 8 o'clock sleigh and have a brew or two with Santa... Talk to you later!

(I wonder if anybody will ever realize that I am almost as far south as Rome?) :mocking:

Well Bob, I bought the seeds when the exchange rate was in favor of the south ( i,m not as dumb as I look )

Edited by sjp52
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Thomas
Posted
Posted

My wife recently told me of her cousin who was working as a bar girl in Makati and is now dating an older foreign guy. She started by telling how he's an engineer from Canada, apparently with oil fields, and he buys so much and is going to buy a big house nearby. He also travels back and forth to Canada every 2 weeks. That last part seemed strange to me. My wife met them and told me about some other weird things he said or the way he acted. When drunk, the girl confessed she doesnt think hes really an engineer, but she doesnt care.

Anyways, its a pattern ive seen over and over in my wife's friends, to justify a relationship by bragging about money, often to the point of being a one-upper. I hope they work out, but the one-uppers are often the ones with sideline guys.

Perhaps it's true he is a retired engineer with ONE OIL STOCK SHARE :hystery:

I think it's universal among the hot girls: no money, no honey.....he, he. When I was single playing the meat market

I tried many times to make overnight deposits to build up my reserves but my local sperm bank denied me.

I get no respect sometimes -- Jake

I guess you made the mistake trying to hard. If you do the OPPOSITE saying "No thanks" to some attractive girls and the rumour spread, then you will get a queue of attractive women asking YOU :) Trust me I have tried it and it functioned, although I were either rich or handsome.

(Not fully true, but it's a grain of truth in it. It's true I have said "No Thanks" e g to one looking as a young Dolly Parton. I guess that made me interesting for several other women, wondering how come I could do that :hystery:

• Like 1

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
One Filipino came up to me and said, Do you think you can bring me some seeds next time you come back from Canada.

uh, oh ............. i hope you leave some for me too!!! and i promise to marry on the next blue moon .............

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: