Gun Ownership In The Philippines

Mik
Posted
Posted

I hope you don't show us what you actually do hide in your shorts. SugarwareZ-024.gif

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
No problem John ....... I knew it was a put-on ...... otherwise those quoits would have and continue to make headlines ...... and they were pretty funny ....... hahahahaha ..... As to gun control .... we are not going to change any one's mind weather they are for or against it ....... besides I'm pretty good with a bow or crossbow ........ and both in my opinion are pretty darn quiet and just as deadly ....... I just can't hide them in my shorts ..... hahahahaha
Is that a crossbow in your pants or are you just happy to see me.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hummmmmm .... just to set the record STRAIGHT maybe I should have said blow-gun ...... more like a dart than an arrow ...... straight ..... arrow ...... get it ....... never mind this crowd is to young ....... hint ....... was a TV show back in the late 40's early 50's ........ (sigh) .... guess you had to be there ......... hahahahaha

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
was a TV show back in the late 40's early 50's
You had TV back then? Are you sure you don't mean radio program? :7_4_17[1]:

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

NopeWikiAnswers - What year did the first television show air in the US Inventions question: What year did the first televisionair in the US? it was in 1934 the show was called a lot of time based on the american civil show ... I don't remember the shows in the 40's but we had the first TV in our town and got it in 1951 ....... I also remember watching SkyKing and Howdy Doody ...... Amos and Andy were also on TV back then ...... if I remember the station came on at 3:00pm and went off the air at 9:00pm ....... not very long hours ......

Edited by Mike S

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Hummmmmm .... just to set the record STRAIGHT maybe I should have said blow-gun ...... more like a dart than an arrow ...... straight ..... arrow ...... get it ....... never mind this crowd is to young ....... hint ....... was a TV show back in the late 40's early 50's ........ (sigh) .... guess you had to be there ......... hahahahaha
Yes I keep a blowgun in my pants too. :lol: :7_4_17[1]:

Mik
Posted
Posted

Roy Rogers, the Lone Ranger, Hopalong Cassidy. My earliest childhood memories are having a gun in my hand, a toy gun anyway and watching my heroes on television defeat evil men.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hummmm ... me too Mike ..... there used to be a saying in the service "this is my rifle ... this is my gun ........ this is for fighting and this is for fun" .......... it was quite impressive to see a company of grown men all dressed in green holding their rifle in one hand and there crotch in the other screaming out that little diddy at the top of their voice .......... hahahahaha ...... ya just had to be there to appreciate it .......

On-in-2
Posted
Posted
Hummmm ... me too Mike ..... there used to be a saying in the service "this is my rifle ... this is my gun ........ this is for fighting and this is for fun" .......... it was quite impressive to see a company of grown men all dressed in green holding their rifle in one hand and there crotch in the other screaming out that little diddy at the top of their voice .......... hahahahaha ...... ya just had to be there to appreciate it .......
It's also a great scene from the movie "Full Metal Jacket"

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Yea .... they copy a lot of stuff from real life in the movies .... just like in "The D.I." .......... but they also left out a whole bunch ...... like standing at attention with your bayonet balanced up right between your fingers held out at arms length ....... first one to fall out had the honor of doing 30 push-ups ...... or to have your trigger finger smashed between to M14 fully loaded magazines for jerking the trigger instead of squeezing it ........ hahahahahaha .... yup .... those were the days ....