oldutot
Posted
Posted

Well said, Daisy

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

:unsure: Bow! I don't often give much personal information to a Forum, that is made up of primarily Anonymous members. On this occasion I will, I Hope it can help you Understand a few things. Some years ago, I took on my lovely Wife with her Young daughter, This daughter has become more than just an off Spring to me, she is like my own. A situation that was made from day one. I promised nothing, I gave little, all I could offer was love and affection. I did not do as many Foreigners do, give lots of promises and throw money at the Liaison.

One day, the little lady and I went Shopping, Mama was at work. I felt honoured, that in this day and age, my now Wife, allowed me to take this 8 year old out for the day. While we were out, I asked, What would you like, She said in utter naivety. Daddy! (Nice thought) You told Mama that you would buy me a new Scout Uniform, (Most PI Girls are Scouts) I said yes, I said that to mama, Well, she said, can I have a real Uniform and not a Copy one. Off course, was my Answer. To this day, I have the respect and I think Admiration from this little lady. I keep my Word, I don't promise, if I do, then I keep that promise. BOW! these people have grown up with Litte or nothing, They (in the main) ask for nothing, all they can Give, to the right person is their Heart.

I once asked my wife, Why is this relationship getting so intense, She reminded me of something she said, when we first spoke of the Shopping trip, Like me, It is all in the name.

Her name is Corazon.

Bow! In any country, Ladies are Ladies, Big, Small, Young or Old. Treat them right, with Respect and Give the attention that they deserve and the Love from them will flow.

For me, Life is Complete.

Jack P. :)

Spoken like a true poet Jack P. Apart from the relationship with your wife, there will always be that special, special

relationship between father and daughter. Those innocent moments of your little girl taking her first steps walking

to finally leaving the family nest with her majestic wings of freedom, she will always be your little girl.

Corazon has the best of both worlds. A maturing young lady of western culture with affirmative attitude to protect

herself and more importantly, to be nurtured by a Filipina mother of graceful humbleness and strict dedication to

family values.

The Filipina -- humble beginnings but with the most courageous heart of gold.

Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted

:th_thbestpost: ...... Jack that is a great post and needs to be read by everyone thinking about coming here to the Phils and for those of us that already live here ..... there is a lot of wisdom and heart put into your post and for those that don't believe your words maybe some day they will understand .... if it isn't to late for them that is .....

I :AddEmoticons04230: you and your post sir ...... great job ..... I wish more men would feel that way about a relationship ..... they would be much happier ..... :tiphat:

• Like 5

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I would like to commend both Daisy and Jack for their wonderful insight into what is so rare in this world but seems to be quite the norm in the Philippines. Is it any wonder that so many of us have fallen in love with our wonderful Filipinas?

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I have to work Today but I will just take a little time here, to say something that I firmly believe in;

" HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS "

Anyone, Every one, Find that Heart & you will find your home.

Jack P. :tiphat:

• Like 4

mariposa
Posted
Posted

Im busy but I ended up typing my thoughts.. Thanks for the Q I realized that I am a beautiful woman.. taking for granted. Nways.. what makes me beautiful is the thought that every successful man there is a woman behind. If your a woman thinking that you are much wiser than your man... good that you are wise.. but never step in to his ego. help him to succeed because that is our role in the society to bring balance to the relationship. Especially to the east meet west relationship....

• Like 3