To Beautiful Filipinas Only...

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Visa-Versa comes to Mind here. " Einstein said, For every Action, there is a positive and equal reaction"

He may have said it, but Issac Newton said it first as part of his "Laws of Motion" over 200 years before Einstein.

:bash: I stand corrected Sir, (100 lines for sendind before I have Coffee.) but then I am English :hystery:

jode
Posted
Posted
Visa-Versa comes to Mind here. " Einstein said, For every Action, there is a positive and equal reaction"

He may have said it, but Issac Newton said it first as part of his "Laws of Motion" over 200 years before Einstein.

:bash: I stand corrected Sir, (100 lines for sendind before I have Coffee.) but then I am English :hystery:

Just making sure a fellow countryman of yours (Newton) gets the credit

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Just making sure a fellow countryman of yours (Newton) gets the credit

:thumbs-up-smile: it's nice to be nice! thank you. (odd though, I always thought he was an American :blonde: )

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I believe his real title was Sir Issac Newton ...... knighted by the king (god don't ask which one ..... :lol: ) ....... Jack .... after the apple fell on his head and knocked something loose he started talking some kind of gibberish instead of the Kings English ...... maybe that's why you thought he was American ............ :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ..... (joke lang)

• Like 2

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

tsk, tsk, tsk ................ seems to be open season for jack today ............. :no:

sorry jack, you seems to walk on that - again! but thank you for providing as with much fun .............

:hystery:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

tsk, tsk, tsk ................ seems to be open season for jack today ............. :no:

sorry jack, you seems to walk on that - again! but thank you for providing as with much fun .............

:hystery:

:crack-up: Always happy to provide a few smiles around the Forum, laughter is good for the Soul. :)

The main thing is I can laught at myself too. Life really is too short to be Sad too long.

Jack P. :tiphat:

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...
Julia
Posted
Posted

WOW posted about 10:49 AM and no reply? Where are you gurls?

In essence, a woman always deserves the right to be called beautiful. Any objection? Then, let me ask you to look back and remember you own mother! :)

As for the OP's view and I quote:

Now my definition of a beautiful Filipina starts with the heart (a Filipina cultured heart). So if you have that beautiful Filipina heart, with integrety, honesty and an understanding of what love really is, then this thread is for you.

I need to understand this one point - what makes you (a beautiful Filipina), so loyal, true and loving to your partners and husbands? And why is the word "unconditional" more prevalent there in the Philippines than here in the US? Why is that? Is it all about security? Money? I truly don't believe that. The more I learn, the more I know, the more I believe it is ingrained in your culture - it's just the way you are... and it's heaven for me and thousands of other expats out there.

A Filipina cultured heart is not acquired overnight. It is hardly earned, laboured and toiled by time. In a society where the obedient and submissive mother is the center of evolution and the father as the figure head, the children will grow up with a higher level of respect to the male sex. In so many ways, there is a truth to the statement that we Filipinos pampered so much our male populace. Even in modern household these days where the woman might be earning the same, almost the same or higher than the husband, when it comes to family works and taking care of everything, still, it is the wife's role.

If then and when a Filipina will happen to meet a foreigner or even anyone whom she feels she is in love with and could give her all the comfort that life has to offer, unconditional love, faithfulness, and ALL are just but natural. I am not saying, the love is levelled by the COMFORT that one can give, it is just a PLUS FACTOR for after all, most Filipinas can love someone for nothing if she had to and if she feels it in her heart.

If in times you doubt about it, just look back with her and look at how her Mom/Nanay/Mama adores her husband and how she as a daughter respect and look up to her Dad/Tatay/Papa and admire him for raising her the way she is!

That's all and I hope others will add :as-if:

:th_thbestpost:

• Like 1

Julia
Posted
Posted

now I feel so beautiful reading this topic LOL!

now I can :bedtime2: with a smile :D

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

now I feel so beautiful reading this topic LOL!

now I can :bedtime2: with a smile :D

Pleasant dreams young lady!

Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 1

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

yes the fillipina is a special gift in life of a man ithought i d say something to my gf in tagalog so i went to a online translator program and asked how to say she was a lovely lady when i got the translation it also showed definition of the words and it said it best the definition in tagolog was "a good woman" and i think that defines the fillipina best of all the bible say that a good woman was to be sought more than silver or gold. thanks for a wonderful insights of the fillipina

• Like 1