To Beautiful Filipinas Only...

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I'm busy but I ended up typing my thoughts.. Thanks for the Q I realized that I am a beautiful woman.. taking for granted. Nways.. what makes me beautiful is the thought that every successful man there is a woman behind. If your a woman thinking that you are much wiser than your man... good that you are wise.. but never step in to his ego. help him to succeed because that is our role in the society to bring balance to the relationship. Especially to the east meet west relationship....

:hystery: Well Ekon, That is you out of the cupboard then, so to speak, no doubt we will see a change to your gender Statement, on your profile header.

ie; Gender- Not telling. Strange how these things come out in the wash! :thumbsup:

BTW, according to my Wife, you are quite correct, She also tells me, that behind a Great man is a Good Woman, Not sure all will agree though, I know quite a few diehards that will say, they are only good because of us. On this I will have to agree to disagree.

After all, it is no secret about the admiration I have for my lady.

Jack P. :tiphat:

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

I tend to look at it like a partnership with each bring strengths and weakness into the relationship ..... neither is better or worst than the other ....... and neither should be lauded over the other ..... bringing 60% and 60% into the relationship gives you 120% ...... and you can't beat those odds ..... if you feel you are superior to your counterpart why did you enter into such a relationship unless you want to dominate ..... same can be said if you feel inferior to your mate ..... if you are dissatisfied with the one you chose ..... then why did you chose him or her ..... after all no one forced you to make your choice ..... you did it all on your own ...... now I know some will disagree but this is ...... IMHO .. :tiphat: :cheersty:

.......bringing 60% and 60% into the relationship gives you 120%

One of these days Marine, I'm going to introduce myself to your wife and tell her she married a philosopher,

a marriage counselor and a man of extraordinary compassion of the heart.

Hey, I might even get sexually aroused if you put on a US Marine uniform......he, he.

A sailor in heat -- Jake

• Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted

You dirty ol' man ...... I can only dream of getting into my dress blues ..... but I did keep my olive drab cover for a thousands years only to leave it in the US when I moved ..... but I do have my ol' P-38 can opener ........ had to bring it over in a BB box as I was told they would snitch it at the airport ..... I also have my grandfathers K-bar from WW II also shipped in BB box ..... have to keep the leather handle cleaned and oiled to keep it from cracking .....

post-11-0-48050500-1335237828.jpg ..... post-11-0-48874200-1335237872_thumb.gif

• Like 2

Higg-num
Posted
Posted (edited)
And why is the word "unconditional" more prevalent there in the Philippines than here in the US?

I cannot answer for the US country, I actually don’t know that for the fact but that is what I always heard. But as for me when you genuinely love your partner/husband, It is actually “Unconditional”; it is a total gamble of everything you have ( tangible or intangible) . Gamble because you knew in deep in your heart that you will never lose. Even after all he turns away from you and will say goodbye. It is a feeling of joy that even he will do wrong in the future you knew that he is already forgiven.

I love my family so so much but, my love for my husband is far more special because it’s for him only I can die.

Elsa

IF this truly be the case...Then there are no words ( For lack of a better expression ) to illustrate a wife's value. IS this the Philippine culture ??? ( as an American Man who has never married...I'm speechless. ) I would almost question ...could such women actually exist in this modern world ?

I would have trouble indeed to believe it where it not for the strongest of evidences & the following piece of poetic literature.

"A wife of noble character...who can find ! ? ! , She is worth far more than rubies. Her Husband has FULL confidence in her and lacks NOTHING of value. " King Solomon ( Quoted as philosophy NOT jewish /Christian religion Mods :thumbsup:)

Respectfully, Higg-Num

Edited by Higg-num
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

"QUOTE" A wife is essential to great longevity, She is the receptacle of half a man's cares, and two thirds of his ill-Humour. (Charles Reade)

Who are we to Disagree.

• Like 2

mariposa
Posted
Posted

:hystery: Well Ekon, That is you out of the cupboard then, so to speak, no doubt we will see a change to your gender Statement, on your profile header.

ie; Gender- Not telling. Strange how these things come out in the wash! :thumbsup:

sometimes I thought I had a body of a woman but thinking like a man. But now.. i have a body of a man(maybe becoz im fat) :unsure: :mocking: and mind of a woman..

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

sometimes I thought I had a body of a woman but thinking like a man. But now.. i have a body of a man(maybe cuz im fat) :unsure: :mocking: and mind of a woman..

:89: Some people suffer colds, some suffer Acne, Rheumatism and Arthritis even, I suffer from Tennis Elbow and I think maybe, a little Dementia.

But here my friend, I take my hat off to you :tiphat: suffering from Total confusion, must be a night mare. :rolleyes:

:th_Good-Luck: hope it all gets better soon.

Jack P. :thumbsup:

(With his Day Off Humour Head on :unsure: )

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

sometimes I thought I had a body of a woman but thinking like a man. But now.. i have a body of a man(maybe becoz im fat) :unsure: :mocking: and mind of a woman..

Is this a case of a female trapped in a male body?