To Beautiful Filipinas Only...

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

My wife says there used to be a movie song called "Waray Waray". Basically, it talks about the fearlessness of Waray women.

• Like 1

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

My wife says there used to be a movie song called "Waray Waray". Basically, it talks about the fearlessness of Waray women.

I'm well acquainted with the toughness. I just wish it were about intelligence.

• Like 2

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

We googled it, and apparently, there's a whole slew of Waray Waray songs. The one she had in mind is from the 1954 Nida Blanca movie "Waray Waray", in case anyone is interested.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
InLoveforEternity
Posted
Posted

Well, Hello to everyone.....I'm a new member, just registered now and browsing some forum topics on here, until I find this topic, hmmmmm I can't help but to post my thoughts about "The Beautiful Filipina" .....and I found out, it's almost 3 years, since someone replied to this topic, but nevertheless, I thought, more Filipinas should be a member on here.....Right?

What makes a Filipina Beautiful? or what makes any woman beautiful? Regardless of their nationality......I thought every woman should be "beautiful" inside and out.....it's their radiating individuality deep within their being emanating and reflecting it to her partner/husband. Women are emotional beings and yes want to feel secured and being well-taken care of by their man.....But......It's amazing how a woman's touch can ease the tiredness of her man's body, her positive affirming words (not nagging words) to her man reverberating through his heart and soul..... And Yes, the "Making Love" part is just simply divine with the "Beautiful Woman".....she exactly know what to do because she knows DEEPLY that very particular man she loves......and how to perform, doing things not as a forced duty but a privilege to commune and be in "oneness", but she is very consistently loyal and always have "surprise intimate activities" with her man, she knows and applies how to KEEP her man so he won't wander around other's nest! (haha!)..... she's focused on what she CAN GIVE the RIGHT BEST she can.......rather than what pleasure she can receive, knowing that her man would be ALSO the same to her.....BOTH are giving the RIGHT BEST they can for each other........treating every single moment as if that is the first and last moment of being together.......In a love relationship, there are many trials, but the "Beautiful Woman" can be adaptable to any circumstances.....and not complain but will find solutions together with her man, in mutually fulfilling, respecting, honoring,  always seeking each other, learning from one another......and most of all.......reaching the HIGHEST Peak because of the GIVING the RIGHT BEST of each other wholly.........I'm very thrilled to be that "Beautiful Woman"...... and every woman is capable of....... 

• Like 2

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

Well, Hello to everyone.....I'm a new member, just registered now and browsing some forum topics on here, until I find this topic, hmmmmm I can't help but to post my thoughts about "The Beautiful Filipina" .....and I found out, it's almost 3 years, since someone replied to this topic, but nevertheless, I thought, more Filipinas should be a member on here.....Right?

What makes a Filipina Beautiful? or what makes any woman beautiful? Regardless of their nationality......I thought every woman should be "beautiful" inside and out.....it's their radiating individuality deep within their being emanating and reflecting it to her partner/husband. Women are emotional beings and yes want to feel secured and being well-taken care of by their man.....But......It's amazing how a woman's touch can ease the tiredness of her man's body, her positive affirming words (not nagging words) to her man reverberating through his heart and soul..... And Yes, the "Making Love" part is just simply divine with the "Beautiful Woman".....she exactly know what to do because she knows DEEPLY that very particular man she loves......and how to perform, doing things not as a forced duty but a privilege to commune and be in "oneness", but she is very consistently loyal and always have "surprise intimate activities" with her man, she knows and applies how to KEEP her man so he won't wander around other's nest! (haha!)..... she's focused on what she CAN GIVE the RIGHT BEST she can.......rather than what pleasure she can receive, knowing that her man would be ALSO the same to her.....BOTH are giving the RIGHT BEST they can for each other........treating every single moment as if that is the first and last moment of being together.......In a love relationship, there are many trials, but the "Beautiful Woman" can be adaptable to any circumstances.....and not complain but will find solutions together with her man, in mutually fulfilling, respecting, honoring,  always seeking each other, learning from one another......and most of all.......reaching the HIGHEST Peak because of the GIVING the RIGHT BEST of each other wholly.........I'm very thrilled to be that "Beautiful Woman"...... and every woman is capable of....... 

• Like 1

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

I am having a fine time getting this right. you ve given use much to reflect on. and I believe I ve seen in my fiancé/e those qualities. it is what draws us to philipinnas

• Like 3

InLoveforEternity
Posted
Posted

Hello Lonewolf, thanks for liking.....Cheers!  :cheers:  :thumbsup: 

• Like 3