To Beautiful Filipinas Only...

mariposa
Posted
Posted

hehe :lol:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:hystery: Well Ekon, That is you out of the cupboard then, so to speak, no doubt we will see a change to your gender Statement, on your profile header.

ie; Gender- Not telling. Strange how these things come out in the wash! :thumbsup:

Jack P. :tiphat:

sometimes I thought I had a body of a woman but thinking like a man. But now.. i have a body of a man(maybe cuz im fat) :unsure: :mocking: and mind of a woman..

Is this a case of a female trapped in a male body?

Visa-Versa comes to Mind here. " Einstein said, For every Action, there is a positive and equal reaction" :thumbsup:

Curley
Posted
Posted

:hystery: Well Ekon, That is you out of the cupboard then, so to speak, no doubt we will see a change to your gender Statement, on your profile header.

ie; Gender- Not telling. Strange how these things come out in the wash! :thumbsup:

sometimes I thought I had a body of a woman but thinking like a man. But now.. i have a body of a man(maybe cuz im fat) :unsure: :mocking: and mind of a woman..

Visa-Versa comes to Mind here. " Einstein said, For every Action, there is a positive and equal reaction" :thumbsup:

Or even Vice versa :)

Elsa
Posted
Posted

Hi mate, this is Paul on Elsa's login,

Do such women exist here in the Phils? "Yes" ; they are far and few between but there are 100 times more of that type of woman here than in the West.

Unfortunately for you, the best of the best is taken! I married her 4 years ago!

• Like 4

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hey Curley, Good thing Myrlita didn't see her name changed to Rita. I'm sure our buddy Jake can tell you what happens when a Filipina gets mad.... :bash: Hehehe, Yes, I corrected it in this reply. Edited by Steve & Myrlita
  • Like 1

Higg-num
Posted
Posted

Hi mate, this is Paul on Elsa's login,

Do such women exist here in the Phils? "Yes" ; they are far and few between but there are 100 times more of that type of woman here than in the West.

Unfortunately for you, the best of the best is taken! I married her 4 years ago!

What ! ? ! ( I'm a simpleton. :bash: ) This is " YOUR " Elsa ,Paul .

I thought the pictures @ the top looked like you. Took me a while to figure this out.

I'm logging off and looking for plane tickets :dance:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:hystery: Touche. As my Daughter would say Whatever! :cheers:

• Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

Yes boss.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Yes boss.

:whistling:

jode
Posted
Posted (edited)
Visa-Versa comes to Mind here. " Einstein said, For every Action, there is a positive and equal reaction"

He may have said it, but Issac Newton said it first as part of his "Laws of Motion" over 200 years before Einstein.

Edited by jode
  • Like 1