Canadian Citizen Killed In Surigao City

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
Zerda dismissed the claim entirely, .............................................................................................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................................................................................

"The police showed him a photo of the alleged killers and from the photos he pointed out Jhonny Parian and claimed that on July 18, Jane and Mr. Parian were talking at Mario's [a popular restaurant near City Hall]." "At the time," Zerda explained, "there were a lot of policemen there. And at the time Jane was accompanied by her son Joseph, the driver Jerome, and there was also a policeman with Jane as well." "If you want to talk business with a killer, ostensibly to have your husband killed, why would you talk to him in a very public place and there are lots of people around ... where many people can identify you later on?"

Good lord ………… what an inept lawyer! He should have been checking what his client had been saying so far.

“He was shot in front of his family, his wife told CBC News.”

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/story/2012/08/14/nb-doyle-philippines-shot-murder.html

Even if Jane Doyle cannot identify the killer she can at least say categorically that the accused Parian bothers DID NOT shoot Harry Doyle seeing she is cosy with them. Why???????????

The killers approached Doyle to ask for some food of which they were refused –so how could they (killer) be wearing a masked as some news reported??????? The shooting was witnessed by 30x people including the victims wife and noone can categorically say that the Parian brothers did not shoot Harry Doyle?????????

And if I were Jerome, he should use the spell check before posting that nasty stuff ……………… it just make him look more stupid than he already is!

• Like 1

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

It was announced today over the radio that charges have been filed on Jerome the driver of Harry Doyle. He is being charged with Murder in the stabbing and shooting of a retired police officer. There is a witness to the crime. This will the third case filed against Harry Doyles driver Jerome who is also suspected to in fact be the father of Jane Doyle's yet unborn child. Arrest warrant on this Murder charge are expected.

1st charge is the Attempted murder of Arnel the former driver of Harry and Jane Doyle.

2nd charge is in the murder of his employer Harry Doyle.

3rd charge is in the murder of the retired police officer.

The Surigao City PNP can easily confirm this newest murder charge.

• Like 1

HarryBeatMeAtTennis
Posted
Posted

It was announced today over the radio that charges have been filed on Jerome the driver of Harry Doyle. He is being charged with Murder in the stabbing and shooting of a retired police officer. There is a witness to the crime. This will the third case filed against Harry Doyles driver Jerome who is also suspected to in fact be the father of Jane Doyle's yet unborn child. Arrest warrant on this Murder charge are expected.

1st charge is the Attempted murder of Arnel the former driver of Harry and Jane Doyle.

Is the scumbag in jail?

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted (edited)

Is the scumbag in jail?

Not yet, but the hearing on the case of the murder of Harry Doyle is scheduled for Friday. If the evidence is shown to be sufficient enough to advance to the next judicial procedure and justifies the issuing of arrest warrants on both Jane Doyle and Jerome; than an International arrest warrant will be issued on Jane Doyle and an arrest warrant will be issued on Jerome. Jerome is presently out on a 100,000p cash bond (posted by Harry and Jane Doyle) on the attempted murder of Anel (relative of Jane Doyle) who was Harry Doyle's previous driver/bodyguard. Arrest warrants will most assuredly be issued on the two brothers who were identified by witnesses as the killers of Harry Doyle at the scene of the shooting in Punta Bilar, Surigao City.

The issuing of any arrest warrants could still be a couple of weeks away. Then if an international arrest warrant is issued on Jane Doyle there is still the extradition process to consider. I have no knowledge of how that process would be carried out by either the Philippine or Canadian judicatory system. I am a Biologist and a Botanist, not a lawyer.I had hoped one of the members would be a law-egghead and be able to shed some light on how that process actually works.

Edited by jamesmusslewhite

Adventurer
Posted
Posted (edited)

The issuing of any arrest warrant could still be a couple of weeks away.

Very slow to arrest alleged killers here, I guess they might be slightly quicker if they were after suspected serial killers or maybe not? That's the price for a messed up infrastructure and a messy legal system that is so outdated from what I'm seeing!

Edited by Adventurer
  • Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

It is really a simple process in theory to do the International Warrant.

Philippine government issues the International Warrant and presents it to the Canadian government. Canada looks at it and decides if the basics are there (proper police investigation was carried out using similar standards as Canada - in other words, not a Kangaroo court - and that the warrant was issued under reasonable and justifiable conditions). The person named in the warrant is then taken into custody in Canada. At this point the person arrested can then appeal through the Canadian courts but this appeal has to fall under specific conditions or it is denied.

In this case, from what I have read, I expect any appeal to be denied though Jane being removed from the country may be delayed if she is unable to fly for medical conditions - ie: because of difficulties with her pregnancy. Then, again, I'm not a lawyer either. And lawyers are very good at finding loopholes to try for their client's benefit.

• Like 2

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted (edited)

At the hearing today the formal case file against Jane Doyle, Jerome Devocion, Johnny Parian, and Jeffery "Opok" Parian for the Murder of Harry Doyle was properly submitted to the court appointed prosecutor. The lawyer for Jane Doyle had previously requested an additional 2 weeks to prepare and submit their necessary documents to the court. That hearing is scheduled for this Oct. 30th, and it will be determined at that hearing if the case will be presented to the courts for trial and if arrest warrants will then be ordered to issued by the court. If arrest warrants are then deemed necessary than they will be processed and issued withing the following two weeks after this 2nd hearing. If so, than an international arrest warrant will be issued against Jane Doyle, who is presently living in Canada, and then she will then face extradition proceedings in Canada. Local arrest warrants will then be also issued against Jerome Devocion the driver and the two Parian brothers who eyewitnesses had positively identified as the shooters who killed Harry Doyle at the Punta Bilar beach resort.

Edited by jamesmusslewhite
  • Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

I am not the most smartest person in the world, but if i was ever "considered" a suspect in anything here. Would I stay around and watch the show?(outcome)knowing what the system is?

my thought on this is that they are long gone(in hiding), if they are worth a "good reward" Yes ,they be found quickly,

when I 1st read this story and heard that the wife(Jane) had gone to Canada,RED FLAGS appeared.

knowing the legal system here & in the past attempts to bring someone back to face trial is a long,time consuming effort, 2-5years if not more(correct)

in some cases the RP government just gives up.

James again thanks for all the info on this case

its been helpful to understand a small part of the system here

Edited by Pittman apartments Sgn

TheMason
Posted
Posted

I wonder if the heart is sent to the same Jane as above: Jane Doyle?

post-1-0-66492100-1348929674_thumb.jpg

http://www.facebook....jerome.devocion

seems only one friend on his list named Jane

post-1-0-43849100-1348929877_thumb.jpg

Wow...that is one ugly woman.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
Wow...that is one ugly woman

Gives new meaning LOVE IS BLIND.

when your in love or your lover has certain skills that other lovers lack, looks are not a main concern, :nudie: just the satisfaction index