Ready To Start My New Life...then Why So Nervous Mike!

Potatoman
Posted
Posted

well i've been here 2 weeks now and can be found most nights staggering around the bars of manila like some decrepid teenager. having the time of my life but the holiday can't last forever; i will eventually have to put down roots & settle down

• Like 4

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

But none of this matters. I am supposed to go right after Christmas but the world is ending 21DEC12. Damn those Mayans!

• Like 4

Dr. Cockroach
Posted
Posted (edited)

Tuka,

In your case, the world starts 21DEC12 :cheersty:

Keep some salt in your pocket though. Optimism is good but things hardly work the way we want them to :bash:

Edited by Zanby
  • Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

But none of this matters. I am supposed to go right after Christmas but the world is ending 21DEC12. Damn those Mayans!

The world doesn't end then... It's just that nobody knew that the Mayan calendar was supposed to be flipped over!

:mocking:

• Like 1

Dr. Cockroach
Posted
Posted

Bob,

Very right :thumbsup:

Mind you, I don't believe in any human invention and the Calendar is just one. Humans tend to interpret things as dictated by their time, needs, mindset, mood, economics, etc.

It changes when any of the above changes :hystery:

The only difference between humans and animals is that the former can lie and pretend better :bash:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
The only difference between humans and animals is that the former can lie and pretend better

It seems you have not seen the look in the eye and the body language of my dog when he is pleading Let me out of the cage boss, I promise I am only going for a p00p. I am definitely NOT gonna go jump the b1tch next door. *tail wagging 100 mph*

Dr. Cockroach
Posted
Posted
The only difference between humans and animals is that the former can lie and pretend better

It seems you have not seen the look in the eye and the body language of my dog when he is pleading Let me out of the cage boss, I promise I am only going for a p00p. I am definitely NOT gonna go jump the b1tch next door. *tail wagging 100 mph*

Hahaha :hystery: :hystery: