I'm Here! Best Chance To Date A Cebuana?

bows00
Posted
Posted

Hey all, need some quick advice

Just got off the plane after a grueling 12+ hour plane ride to finally get to my hotel in Cebu. I have been looking forward to this vacation but my planning was not up to par.

Now a little bit of my background, I am single asian american traveling alone. Now my motives are not of a typical pure red blooded american. I want to meet someone special, but my time is limited. And I do not want to resort to bar girls because I have been there and done that...and it never worked out for me.

Now I will be staying at the Marriott for 6 days, hopefully that will give me enough time to meet that special girl. So in my current plan, I was hoping to take my new special girl to Plantation Bay for 3 days... Well, that was the plan when I made all the arrangements, so now I am here and will have to work the plan...

Now I have solicited some phone numbers from Cupid.com, but I always have doubts when it comes to internet dating. I always prefer to see the person first.. There's something about photos that can either be misleading or unable to capture a particular essence in a filipina that I find fascinating.

So for now, I am planning to walk Ayala Mall, go sight seeing, and talk to anyone I find attractive... any other suggestions? comments?

• Like 1

Dr. Cockroach
Posted
Posted (edited)

The way I'd look at it is, you have one week to find a 'lifetime' partner? Don't you think it's not fair for either one of you?

If I were you, I'd spend my time at ease and just have fun! :36_1_68[1]:

As for pictures, I have never believed in them myself but I did attempt some fully expecting the unexpected. So, don't be shocked if not. Take it as just another learning experience as long as everything else is intact! :bash:

But.. please, do tell us about your Ayala experience? I will be there soon myself and would love to know...

Edited by Dr. Cockroach
  • Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted
Its easy to find a girl. Its hard to find the right girl.

Damn now 2 :th_thbestpost: ....... my god you guys are on a roll .... :thumbsup: ..... :cheersty:

• Like 3

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted
I watched one old fart holler "hey" at the girls and then literally leap up from his table at KcDo and run after every girl that met his fancy ..... I watched him do this at least 5 times .....

"No fool like an old fool"

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Leave Cebu City move to a small town hotel. Always be very polite and just talk to the local people you may get lucky and be introduced to a nice lady.

Go to Church Saturday night and Sunday morning.

• Like 4

Dr. Cockroach
Posted
Posted

Nor Cal Mike,

You meant..

... and if a fool said to an old fool I like you then she must be fooling him :hystery: :hystery:

This reminds me of an old joke that went like this...

When I was 18, it was 12 o'clock...

When I was 35, it was 3 o'clock...

When I was 45, it was 4 o'clock...

When I hit 55, it went 6 o'clock...

After that, I had to Google it to find it :bash:

• Like 3

Adventurer
Posted
Posted (edited)

yes I agree with the other guys, Ayala is not the place to meet girls for a noob plus it's frowned upon by experienced expats as we know it has a reputation for stalkers and perverts.

As suggested by Dave, check out other places like markets. I'm happy to let on now I have a wife that markets are the best place to meet girls offline. In fact if you have the right attitude, a smile and not be looking like a stalker then you will even have girls throwing themselves at you or like I experienced, parents asking if you are single and pointing out their beautiful daughter...

Anyway, I think you have done this all wrong,with your limited time you should have had a girl or girls you are seriously interested ready to meet from meeting them online. That way all you would be doing for your six days is hopefully having a great time with one girl you like or be dating to find her. I met my wife online,we chatted for 3 months and phone calls. I met others in person over the years but when I was back in Aussie I wanted to spend time getting to talk to girls online. I met quite a few but when I seen a pic of my current wife and I talked to her there was only one girl I wanted to meet when I got there and I never looked back..

good luck! ;)

Edited by Adventurer
  • Like 5