I'm Here! Best Chance To Date A Cebuana?

sjp52
Posted
Posted

If you find one you like you can ask them to accompany you on a trip to one of the vacation spots on one of the islands as most would jump at a free vacation.

I believe maybe some time at church is in order for everyone participating in this conversation :angry: to ask for guidance and forgiveness as appropriate. I'm going today. That said, I have a hard time picturing that I would want to KEEP a girl that agreed to go to a resort with me upon meeting. :unsure:

Just to let you know, When I met my wife for the first time, She told me that she had to go to church for 9 mornings in a row. It was at Christmas time. We had to get up at 4 am every morning and travel to her church. It was called 9 day Christmas mass or something like that. She said I did not have to go but she was going, I went with her. She goes to church every sunday and is a very good mom. When you say you would not want to be with a girl that goes on Vacation first time you meet, You are thinking in western standards

• Like 3

GregZ
Posted
Posted (edited)
Just to let you know, When I met my wife for the first time, She told me that she had to go to church for 9 mornings in a row. MIDDLE REMOVED When you say you would not want to be with a girl that goes on Vacation first time you meet, You are thinking in western standards

So, you went with your now wife to church upon meeting? Me too. :dance: Even though we were 99.3% engaged via our internet dating of 5+ hours chat per day. When I arrived in Cebu one of the first things we did together was go to church.

I liked your last post but I don't understand how I am thinking in western standards. Could you elaborate???

Edited by GregZ

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

Oh yeah, I would like to add that when I was looking for my date in mall, I was approached twice by stalking young filina's trying to get a date with me. Prostitutes? One for sure, the other looked pretty innocent with friends. Funny how things happen when you aren't looking for them. So it isn't just the old expats doing the hunting there.

I told you about that on post #22 I have been approached by girls there like you had happen and they are prostitutes you can be sure on that as generally Filipino girls are shy and would never approach a foreigner, at least the ones from good homes are.

Anyway, it sounds like you are moving forward and glad to see you had a proper date and have some confidence now.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Hey bows00

Glad you are having a good time, just to let you know that Will never received your reply to his PM. It is written on the bottom of every Email notice sent from the forum the reason why. :thumbsup:

WARNING WARNING

>

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS Email As It Is Only A Notification, If You Reply To The Email

It Will Be Sent To The Admins Email Address Because That is The Mail Account It Was Sent From.

Use The PM System To Reply.

• Like 2

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Good luck, bows00. A single guy is there to have fun, from a old sailor you learn from experience. you can only learn so much

from these keyboard commandos.

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
these keyboard commandos

Don't hold back. Tell us what you really think of us. :bash:

On second thought, maybe we don't want to know. :unsure: Thanks for sharing.

• Like 3

Dr. Cockroach
Posted
Posted

Dave,

He is busy now :mocking:

• Like 2

Dr. Cockroach
Posted
Posted

Bows00,

I am glad you are not disappointed with your trip. Just remember, things don't have to pan out as one had planned for them to be.

And Ohhhh those last nights! I don't know what the deal is, but I almost always tend to hit a jackpot on those nights! For God's sake, I have been here for days and nothing happened!!! :bash:

As long as there were no major 'disasters', I, personally, would take it. :thumbsup:

Old55,

Any way of making those Korean women go more on budget? :hystery:

• Like 4