I'm Here! Best Chance To Date A Cebuana?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
MY WIFE IS INSIDE SHOPPING AND I AM NOT A SEXPAT

Make it a tee shirt. XXL size and up. Set up a stall in Ayala to sell them and you'll have a profitable business.

• Like 3

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

dave are you saying i am a bit overweight or just all expats need to loose some pudding from the middle or is a size situation coz most filipinas are like a match with the wood scraped off regards lyno

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Just saying that the potential customers for that T shirt would usually wear an XXL so if you want to make a buck . . ya know

• Like 2

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

yeah but how do i know that i would be selling to the genuine punter and not some guy trying to steal my thunder so to speak i might end up with a bad rep for promoting sleez bags

• Like 2

Curley
Posted
Posted
most filipinas are like a match with the wood scraped off

You must be looking at the very young ones.......... not many Fillipinas can be described as slim after they hit thirty. Getting ready for the brickbats now!

• Like 2

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

curley i must have my eyes checked maybe i need new glasses or slow down on adding scotch to my coffee . :cheersty:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Did you have any marriage offers?

I wish! No not even close. I would have to set my roots there for some time for that to happen.

And just to recap, I did go on that date with the girl I met at the mall... She was a prize to look at, but it was obvious from the start that she was not interested in me, but the life style I could provide for her. It was a bust...

???Didn't you tell anyone you are a single Japanese-American looking for a Filipina wife? :)

(Because of your mix you don't perhaps look obvious foreigner, making you a less obvious "target"?)

Yes, better stay away from such women, I think better aim at them not looking most beautiful, not with a lot of make up.

IF aiming for beauty, then there are several not counting themselves as beautiful, because not affording make up and/or they value down their nose, skin colour or something...

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
most filipinas are like a match with the wood scraped off

You must be looking at the very young ones.......... not many Fillipinas can be described as slim after they hit thirty. Getting ready for the brickbats now!

Bloody very popular chinese "fatening chips" had changed that much. Bad for their health too :boohoo:

• Like 2

bows00
Posted
Posted

imo you will be isolated and bored at plantation bay. It looks like a great place to go for a company seminar but to be there for 3 days solo sounds really awful.

Man, you are so right about Plantation Bay. Being from Hawaii, it is my opinion that it is a money sucking "resort wanna be" in the middle of a rut with plastic rocks ahd cheesey decore. It set me back $550 for three days and I will never go back there again. Even if I had a companion with me, I would be disatisfied with my stay.

On the positive side, the filipina workers there were so gorgeous - maybe I should have tried getting some of their telephone numbers.... And if you brought a significant other with you, there would be practically nothing else to do but whoopi.

• Like 3

samatm
Posted
Posted

imo you will be isolated and bored at plantation bay. It looks like a great place to go for a company seminar but to be there for 3 days solo sounds really awful.

Man, you are so right about Plantation Bay. Being from Hawaii, it is my opinion that it is a money sucking "resort wanna be" in the middle of a rut with plastic rocks ahd cheesey decore. It set me back $550 for three days and I will never go back there again. Even if I had a companion with me, I would be disatisfied with my stay.

On the positive side, the filipina workers there were so gorgeous - maybe I should have tried getting some of their telephone numbers.... And if you brought a significant other with you, there would be practically nothing else to do but whoopi.

Sorry I was right about that. Better luck next time. Get out of the city and into some the nice province resorts etc.. Thanks for keeping us updated . keep em coming even from Hawaii !

• Like 1