I'm Here! Best Chance To Date A Cebuana?

bows00
Posted
Posted

Well it's been almost a year since i last posted, but I am readying myself for round 2.  This time I am off to Subic, Olongapo area.  I have already made some contacts through FilipinoCupid.com.   I will  keep you posted.  I still have my plans to meet my one and only in the philippines!

• Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Be careful up in that neck of the woods as you may or may not know there are lots of bar-girls living in that area .... if you are looking for a steady girlfriend or future wife just be sure and let your big head do all the thinking for you .... just do a lot of checking ..... course bar-girls need love'n too just be sure that is what you want .... :thumbsup:

Good to see you back .... good luck :tiphat:

:cheersty:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Good luck and good hunting. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Be careful up in that neck of the woods as you may or may not know there are lots of bar-girls living in that area .... if you are looking for a steady girlfriend or future wife just be sure and let your big head do all the thinking for you .... just do a lot of checking ..... course bar-girls need love'n too just be sure that is what you want .... :thumbsup:

Good to see you back .... good luck :tiphat:

:cheersty:

Come on Mike, where did you get that idea?  Barrio Baretto has some bars and there are 1 or 2 in the Freeport, but the total number of bar girls is probably small.  There are thousands of nice ladies here for a young guy like Bows!   :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Sorry but I'm sure there are a lot of nice girls for him to get to know ..... but as he was searching on the internet for introductions that came from that part of the Philippines I was only giving him a warning that with in a 33.77 mile radius there are hundreds and hundreds of bar girls which includes Angeles to the north-east ..... these girls are not going to put in their bio that they work in a bar or for that matter in what city exactly where they live and work ..... I just wanted him to be careful but I'm sure he knows how to do that ..... :hystery: :hystery:

Anyway here is a listing of business in the Subic area and I see quite a few more than a handful of clubs & bars .... but as I don't actually live there maybe the website isn't accurate ....  :thumbsup: 

http://www.subicbaypi.com/subic_barlist_olongapo.htm

JMHO ....... :cheersty:

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Sorry but I'm sure there are a lot of nice girls for him to get to know ..... but as he was searching on the internet for introductions that came from that part of the Philippines I was only giving him a warning that with in a 33.77 mile radius there are hundreds and hundreds of bar girls which includes Angeles to the north-east ..... these girls are not going to put in their bio that they work in a bar or for that matter in what city exactly where they live and work ..... I just wanted him to be careful but I'm sure he knows how to do that ..... :hystery: :hystery:

Anyway here is a listing of business in the Subic area and I see quite a few more than a handful of clubs & bars .... but as I don't actually live there maybe the website isn't accurate ....  :thumbsup:

http://www.subicbaypi.com/subic_barlist_olongapo.htm

JMHO ....... :cheersty:

Mike, that is a list of businesses that WERE in Olongapo at one time or another, but mostly in the 80's before the base closed.  You can click on some of the links and it shows a few old pics.  Angeles is about an hour away on the expressway.

Cool website though!  I hope they get more old pictures and stories.  I have talked to people who were around then and it was quite a wild place back then.  Olongapo City proper had tons of bars but now those are all gone.  When Navy ships came in there would be hundreds of girls waiting at the gates for their boyfriends to come meet them.  I drive around Olongapo City proper and the Freeport every day now, and believe me, it is a quiet place.  There are a few discos and music bars.

Barrio Baretto is the only place that really has the bars now.  Maybe 10-20 places??  That is away from the Freeport and Olongapo City proper, about a 10 minute drive over the hill to the north.  I think I heard that after the base closed the next mayor of Olongapo had a big cleanup campaign and Barrio Barretto was the only place left for the sex trade.  You could come to the Freeport now and you would never know it is there.

What are all the Olongapo City girls doing now?  Working at the many new legitimate jobs in the Freeport!  A lot of companies have opened branches here in the industrial parks.  Our 4th grader started school a few weeks ago so I have to drive her to school during the morning rush.   There are hundreds if not thousands of Olongapo residents who walk into the Freeport to jump on company buses and other transport that takes them to the work places.  I had no idea how many people had jobs in the Freeport until I saw this morning rush.

No more excuses!  When are you coming to visit and see for yourself?   :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

6 days to find the love of your life . Your not going to find a good girl in that short of a window . IMHO

LOL...took me 3 years of looking :).

• 1 year later...
El Negrito
Posted
Posted
Good point Old55! Most Filipinas are generally shy and conservative. I made a serious mistake when I brought Judy to a beach resort. I didn't think it would embarrass her and she was shocked at all the other girls walking around with Kanos (US military). It was her first exposure to where the Kanos hang out and It would appear that she was one of ladies. Needless to say, I spent that whole weekend apologizing to her.

Sorry but, I don't get why this is embarrassing?

Jake
Posted
Posted

Good point Old55! Most Filipinas are generally shy and conservative. I made a serious mistake when I brought Judy to a beach resort. I didn't think it would embarrass her and she was shocked at all the other girls walking around with Kanos (US military). It was her first exposure to where the Kanos hang out and It would appear that she was one of ladies. Needless to say, I spent that whole weekend apologizing to her.

Sorry but, I don't get why this is embarrassing?

Judy was never exposed to all these US military (during the mid 80's) with ladies who were obviously the ladies

of the evening.  She was ashamed and embarrassed about her fellow Pinays and didn't want anything to do

with them.  Could you blame her?  She thought, since I was active US military, that was my favorite playground

(Barrio Berretta).   

Man, I really caught hell for that one......

• Like 2

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
Judy was never exposed to all these US military (during the mid 80's) with ladies who were obviously the ladies of the evening.  She was ashamed and embarrassed about her fellow Pinays and didn't want anything to do with them.  Could you blame her?  She thought, since I was active US military, that was my favorite playground (Barrio Berretta).      Man, I really caught hell for that one......

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Dude OMG! I am so STUPID that I didn't get that!

• Like 1