I'm Here! Best Chance To Date A Cebuana?

tiger31
Posted
Posted

hire a taxi for a day get him to drop you out in one of the mountain provinces for a day some of the hidden treasures are up there trust me and the scenery is fantastic.

• Like 2

bows00
Posted
Posted

"Mountain province"? Could you be a little bit more specific?

tiger31
Posted
Posted

"Mountain province"? Could you be a little bit more specific?

lol head over towards bamlibam i think they call it you go up over the mountains lots of people living up there real simple girls .too many high flyers in the city if you ask me .province girls wil be less of a drain on your wallet .no doubt i,ve stirred up a hornets nest saying that but thats my 2 cents worth .
  • Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
lots of people living up there real simple girls .too many high flyers in the city if you ask me .province girls wil be less of a drain on your wallet .no doubt i,ve stirred up a hornets nest saying that but thats my 2 cents worth

So are you promoting that a guy who is only here for 6 days should go find an innocent young girl in the province because the city girls cost too much? Actually the city girls are cheap if all you want to do is date them and talk. Its when you want to screw them that they want your money. And even then they don't ask for money if you have convinced them there is a long term relationship in it for them.

Is it that the province girls believe the BS more than the city girls so they screw for free? Or is it that they don't know what their services are worth so they are a 'cheap commodity'? Or is the fun in corrupting a girl rather than dating her? I am having trouble getting to the reason for your 2 cents worth. Let me add that I agree that a 'province girl' makes a good long term partner but its the 'less of a drain on your wallet' part that got me going.

• Like 4

tiger31
Posted
Posted
lots of people living up there real simple girls .too many high flyers in the city if you ask me .province girls wil be less of a drain on your wallet .no doubt i,ve stirred up a hornets nest saying that but thats my 2 cents worth

So are you promoting that a guy who is only here for 6 days should go find an innocent young girl in the province because the city girls cost too much? Actually the city girls are cheap if all you want to do is date them and talk. Its when you want to screw them that they want your money. And even then they don't ask for money if you have convinced them there is a long term relationship in it for them.

Is it that the province girls believe the BS more than the city girls so they screw for free? Or is it that they don't know what their services are worth so they are a 'cheap commodity'? Or is the fun in corrupting a girl rather than dating her? I am having trouble getting to the reason for your 2 cents worth. Let me add that I agree that a 'province girl' makes a good long term partner but its the 'less of a drain on your wallet' part that got me going.

well davy don,t you agree that a province girl is less likely to ask whats in your wallet ? the city girls like to shop coz they can see all the goodies and want a piece of the action ,and the best way for them to do that is hook up with a foreigner yes ? where as a provence girl proberly has less exposures to the good things in life and will be content living the simple life.like I said everyone has their own opinion this is my thought only .but 6 days will never be enough to find a loving relationship anywhere in the world if you ask me .he should write off this trip and do a bit of sight seeing maybe away from the city and plan his next trip a bit better even meeting someone line before he comes .maybe a new topic should be discussed city verses province because there is definately a bit of difference between the attitudes of both types ,well i,m in the province camp lol

Thomas
Posted
Posted (edited)
I ended up taking a girl back to my hotel and I will spare you the details, but overall the night ended with no emotional attachments and a deep feeling of emptiness (especially to my wallet!). So to recap, I now refrain from go-go bars as well as malls... now isn't that just plain common sense? It seems I am making the typical mistakes all men make when they let their little head do the thinking.

Yes, didn't you know that BEFORE you went there?

The typical mistake IF leting the small head decide :)

I don't let mine. - Well. I only let the small one decide if he AGREE to what my brain decide :hystery:

Well tonight, I have contacted a girl I have been emailing through filipinocupid.com and I have set up a dinner date for 8pm. I will keep you guys posted on how this turns out. Man, it's not that easy to meet Cebuanas as posted on several of these threads. I hope this thread is an eye opener for some of you out there - or maybe it's just me? Nah! no way!

Well. SOME think as you :)

Didn't you make meeting agreement, with any of them you had distance contacts with, BEFORE you went to the Philippines??!! (I mean agree to meet, details when you have arrived.)

Edited by Thomas

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted

There's an old prospector's saying that:

"GOLD IS WHERE YOU FIND IT"

I think the same is true of a good lady.

• Like 4

sjp52
Posted
Posted

What I found was that the women here are very shy. A lot of foreigners back in their home town are a little shy to approach a women as they are worried about rejection as it happens quite often in the west. In the Philippines there will not be as much rejection only shyness and to overcome that shyness sometimes you need to ask them for their phone number and text them the next day and ask them to go on a date with you. Nine times out of ten they will say yes. Believe it or not you as a foreigner are a very good catch to a lot of Filipina. I can honestly say I felt like a kid in a candy store when I first got here, I could not believe all the attention I was receiving. If you have limited time here on your first visit the dating sites are a great way to find dates, Of course you still have to take them out and find out what their like. If you find one you like you can ask them to accompany you on a trip to one of the vacation spots on one of the islands as most would jump at a free vacation.

• Like 3