I'm Here! Best Chance To Date A Cebuana?

Jake
Posted
Posted

I think you will like Plantation Bay but doubt you will meet any Filipinas staying there that would be interested.

When we were there last time I felt bad for all the young Korean women around the pools. Poor things must have been on a tight budget all they could afford were very small bikini's.

post-686-0-78353000-1352146372_thumb.jpg Lovely, just lovely.........

• Like 2

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
Poor things must have been on a tight budget all they could afford were very small bikini's.

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ......................

You just reminded me of my late dad. When the mini skirt was in fashion, my dad was furious to see me wearing one. I was mortified when he told my mother in a very loud voice if we have no more money left to buy me some more cloth as im running round in my underwear, followed by loud guffaws by my juvenile siblings :rolleyes:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
ekimswish
Posted
Posted (edited)

Sorry if it's a sensitive question, but I've lived all over Asia the last 8 years and am wondering what kind of Asian American you are? The reason being is that I know different Asian countries have mutual stigmas with the Phils, and while they still hook up, was wondering why an Asian American would go after a Filipina? If that feels offensive, I apologize and no need to answer. I'm just used to the Taiwanese and Koreans who go after Filipinas encountering a lot of resistance from their families.

Edited by ekimswish

• 4 weeks later...
bows00
Posted
Posted

Sorry if it's a sensitive question, but I've lived all over Asia the last 8 years and am wondering what kind of Asian American you are? The reason being is that I know different Asian countries have mutual stigmas with the Phils, and while they still hook up, was wondering why an Asian American would go after a Filipina? If that feels offensive, I apologize and no need to answer. I'm just used to the Taiwanese and Koreans who go after Filipinas encountering a lot of resistance from their families.

I take no offense to this question.

I am an American Japanese living in Hawaii. I am 51 years old, very single, and never married.. no wait - scratch that .. I am married... to my job... but I have had, in my opinion, a very sucessful career as an engineer. I am looking for a companion to share some of my success with, and most of the American woman here just don't fit my taste. And yes, maybe it is because I am attracted to woman that are considerably younger...innately faithful, naturally nurturing, and the filipina culture gives me the best chance of meeting a companion like that. But that is just a part of the reasons why, and I am sure it has been said many times on these forums on why we find these light brown skinned beauties so attractive - and it is my belief that it stems from their ingrained family oriented culture. And I like that. But mostly, my biggest influence has been my retired 55 year old friend who just married in Olongapo - who I had the pleasure of visiting... and I envy his new life. And BTW, he is also a Japanese American... and I have not seen any of the negative family feedback you mentioned above.

• Like 5

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I am an American Japanese living in Hawaii.

You can have your pick! Filipinas of my acquaintance see both Japanese and Americans as filthy rich and a good catch so you must have done well on your visit. Did you have any marriage offers?

samatm
Posted
Posted (edited)

imo you will be isolated and bored at plantation bay. It looks like a great place to go for a company seminar but to be there for 3 days solo sounds really awful. Now would be good time to head up Malapascua or Moalboal or dumaguete. or Bohol. You will meet plenty of folk.

also just go shoppng for some mens wear somewhere in the mall. chat with the sales clerks. You should look for a good hardworking gal, educated, and readj t o join you level of circles or .... its hard.

Edited by samatm
  • Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

I wish! No not even close. I would have to set my roots there for some time for that to happen.

And just to recap, I did go on that date with the girl I met at the mall... She was a prize to look at, but it was obvious from the start that she was not interested in me, but the life style I could provide for her. It was a bust...

Hello Bows,

Your escapades read like a round by round nail biter of a Pacquiao fight! The first two rounds was a bust

but you came up without a bruise. OK, it may have been a bust on the last round (mall date) but I must

commend you for having the time of your life and will be returning with more exciting stories.

Well done my friend -- Jake

• Like 1

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

man you guys are killing me my wife loves to shop at ayala and sm i just sit outside having a coffee and a smoke now i have to make up a sighn to hang round my neck saying MY WIFE IS INSIDE SHOPPING AND I AM NOT A SEXPAT

• Like 5