I'm Here! Best Chance To Date A Cebuana?

Beachboy
Posted
Posted

Well, anything is possible. Yet even in your home town it's not possible to get to know someone in 6 days. When you throw in cultural and possibly language differences, that makes it even more difficult. But good luck. Keep the forum posted on your adventures .. maybe you'll make believers out of the skeptics. :cheersty:

• Like 3

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

actually you can meet girls in ayala, in fact they will find you,they work the floors most days :hystery:

• Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

Must be some nice girls in the Hotel where you are staying, Invite one out for a night, It wont get you a girl to go and stay with you for a few days.But she should be decent/

If you are looking for a girl to stay at a resort with you for a few days, Then the Bars girls is what you are looking for I,m afraid.

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Must be some nice girls in the Hotel where you are staying

Actually, there is something in that. There have been occasions where 'people I know' have asked the bellhop if he knew of any nice girls looking for a boyfriend. I will admit that you get girls who have 'been around' that way, but they are usually a step up from bar girls or street girls and often are looking for that 'special someone'. Just as a ballpark figure, tip the bellhop 500 or less if he finds you a nice one and the girl will come with financial 'conditions' so ask about that in advance. The condition will usually be more than a street girl and less than a bar girl so expect the evening to cost you 2k pesos or so.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

My my memory must be going but I thought we spent months giving you advice on this subject :89: Brock's there now so he can point you any way you wish. :)

bows00
Posted
Posted

Well the temptations of this city got the best of me last night. I spent the night at a Go-Go bar with my intentions to just get some cheap beers - until I saw the dancers... and wow! The women in Cebu are so beautiful! I notice they are slimmer than other bars I used to frequent. I ended up taking a girl back to my hotel and I will spare you the details, but overall the night ended with no emotional attachments and a deep feeling of emptiness (especially to my wallet!).

So to recap, I now refrain from go-go bars as well as malls... now isn't that just plain common sense? It seems I am making the typical mistakes all men make when they let their little head do the thinking.

Well tonight, I have contacted a girl I have been emailing through filipinocupid.com and I have set up a dinner date for 8pm. I will keep you guys posted on how this turns out.

Man, it's not that easy to meet Cebuanas as posted on several of these threads. I hope this thread is an eye opener for some of you out there - or maybe it's just me? Nah! no way!

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Well the temptations of this city got the best of me last night. I spent the night at a Go-Go bar with my intentions to just get some cheap beers - until I saw the dancers... and wow! The women in Cebu are so beautiful! I notice they are slimmer than other bars I used to frequent. I ended up taking a girl back to my hotel and I will spare you the details, but overall the night ended with no emotional attachments and a deep feeling of emptiness (especially to my wallet!).

So to recap, I now refrain from go-go bars as well as malls... now isn't that just plain common sense? It seems I am making the typical mistakes all men make when they let their little head do the thinking.

Well tonight, I have contacted a girl I have been emailing through filipinocupid.com and I have set up a dinner date for 8pm. I will keep you guys posted on how this turns out.

Man, it's not that easy to meet Cebuanas as posted on several of these threads. I hope this thread is an eye opener for some of you out there - or maybe it's just me? Nah! no way!

It can take quite a while to find a nice girl here.Some men get offers all the time but are here for the long stretch. Some girls stay away from tourists as it is usually only a short time romance. Good luck in your search.
  • Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

We really appreciate another adventure story. I will not fault you on making a little detour from

you trying to be a good boy. After a couple of San Magoos, I would be tempted as well....he, he.

Have fun but watch your six, OK?

Bow, wow -- Jake

• Like 2

Adventurer
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well I hope it works out for you and you get at least one date as it would be hard to think back later that you travelled thousands of miles and spent thousands of dollars to hook up with I guess a $25 bar girl :)

Edited by Adventurer
  • Like 3

bows00
Posted
Posted

Well I hope it works out for you and you get at least one date as it would be hard to think back later that you travelled thousands of miles and spent thousands of dollars to hook up with I guess a $25 bar girl :)

Believe me. She was not just 25 dollars. That was just her tip.

I just got back from colon street and boy was it hot! I really didn't feel too comfortable there either. I was busy watching my back to notice any cebuanas there. Funny but it seemed like I was the only one sweating buckets.

• Like 2