Husband Of Us Diplomat Killed In Makati City

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Apparently they already know who did the stabbing. Look at 1:17 on, the policeman says "it's very, very clear the suspect holding the knife is Juan Alfonso Abastillas". (wife translated)

Good.

It is very unfortunate that these spoiled brats will never be punished. Even if they are convicted they will feign a life threatening illness that can only be treated when confined to a mansion with private nurses retired from Willing Willy's show.

Vill Filipinledningen riskera att de får mindre pengar från USA?

låt oss inse det Thomas, Money Talks.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

It is very unfortunate that these spoiled brats will never be punished. Even if they are convicted they will feign a life threatening illness that can only be treated when confined to a mansion with private nurses retired from Willing Willy's show.

Vill Filipinledningen riskera att de får mindre pengar från USA? * (=Would the Filipin government risk to get less money from USA.)

(* Sorry I wrote in Swedish in an other place just before that, so I missed to switch back to English :) I couldn't edit my own post, so I do it in the quote from my old post.)(* Sorry I wrote in Swedish in an other place just before that, so I missed to switch back to English :) I couldn't edit my own post, so I do it in the quote from my old post.)

låt oss inse det Thomas, Money Talks.

Yes, Money Talks to often. The question is which money will talk most in this case - Them from the parents to the Filipin murderers or the American... :unsure:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Yes, Money Talks to often. The question is which money will talk most in this case - Them from the parents to the Filipin murderers or the American.

Well Thomas, what I was getting at was, irrespective of who gets any monitory incentives from the outcome, it will most certainly be a bought case If these, are the Children ( Loosely speaking here,) of influential families, it would not be the done thing, to have it brought to trial. I know,that others will think the same as me here, This, is where money, will talk.The Victim does not matter, not to the accused or their families anyway.

This is also a bigger part of the crime. I doubt anyone outside his family or friends,has any remorse for this man, or what happens to his family.

You could say, a double Crime, the Act and the Cover up. Another case of Some perjury and evidence loss or no submission again :unsure:

Please don't worry about your lapse into Swedish, I enjoyed the Challenge of the translation.

:tiphat: hälsningar och lyckönskningar för det nya året :tiphat: ( Regards and best wishes for the new year Jack P.)

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted
what I was getting at was, irrespective of who gets any monitory incentives from the outcome, it will most certainly be a bought case

Sure there are a lot of Money Talk cover ups,

but I wonder if any Filipin court/government would dare to let all go 4 free, if the US government go on checking the trial.

I GUESS more likely at least the proven stabber(-s) are found guilty,

BUT to be freed some later when it's not proper checked by USA and news anymore... :angry:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I wonder if any Filipin court/government would dare to let all go 4 free, if the US government go on checking the trial.

I'll put money on it. They will either go free or get some slap on the wrist punishment and sent to some out of the way place until people forget. Problem is this will all take years. Are they out on bail yet? If not they will be when things quieten down. Thats the reason I cannot make a serious money bet on this, it will not be finished in my life time so I would not be alive to pay out or collect.

• Like 2

Americano
Posted
Posted (edited)
There are no legal recourse to extradite a foreign national to the US for a crime committed outside the US.

You'll have to tell that to the Somalian Pirates who were arrested and brought back to US jails

And, You'll have to tell that to the President of Panama who was arrested and is still in prison in Florida.

Edited by Americano

Americano
Posted
Posted (edited)

Somalia is not Philippines, it's a lawless place and war zone without goverment.

I don't agree with having those Pirates brought here, they should have been given "swimming lessons".

Everyone knows that Somalian pirates can't swim.

Edited by Jake
revised Americano's statement
  • Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

here is a previous case of LTC ROWE who was murdered in 21April1989

the 2 killers only got a life sentence 1 was released after a few years.

other man was released in the middle 2000's

(according to the court documents listed below)

http://en.wikipedia....i/James_N._Rowe

http://www.chanroble...t/100801_02.php

http://sc.judiciary....0/100801_02.htm

OFF TOPIC perhaps . we should beware of the others who have lost their lives living here and what was the outcome

Edited by Pittman apartments Sgn
  • Like 2

Americano
Posted
Posted

Thank you for reminding everyone of the story about James Rowe. He was one of my relatives who I never met. I feel so sad when I read the story about his life and how it ended.

MikeB
Posted
Posted

You could also google the Hultman-Chapman murders. The son of the former Chief Justice murdered 2 people and wounded a third and got a life sentence and 2 additional prison sentences. He was also ordered to pay about 15 million pesos in restitution to the families of the 3 victims. Teehankee served 17 years, his sentence was commuted by executive order of then President Macapagal-Arroyo even though he had apparently only repaid one of the families.