Am I Rationalising Or What !

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

I've been looking at the internet dating sites for a while.

I don't take it too seriously, but I have started a few conversations.

Very generally (and I know this isn't fair) I'm going to suggest that

there are 3 groups of females.

(1) The very young. Say 18 to 30

(2) Those who are between 30 and 40

(3) Those between 40 and 50

Now you must remember that I'm 68. Bearing in mind that I like a pretty face as much

as the next man, of course I only talk to those females whom I find attractive.

Although I look at ladies from everywhere, my real interest is with the Philippines.

Those attractive ladies between 40 and 50 mostly live in China. I haven't communicated

with anyone from China, but there are some very lovely looking women well over 40 there.

By and large the 30 to 40 group don't seem to want me, the reason being, I think,

that in 10 or 15 years time when I'm dribbling and peeing my pants, it may be too

late for them to start looking around again.

So, the 18 to 30 group. Of course lots of them are looking for money, but I've had good

and serious conversations with a few. I'm honest with them and they seem accepting of me.

What do you think guys ? Am I kidding myself ?

• Like 4

Curley
Posted
Posted

Get yourself fit and active and don't look back.

• Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Do you plan to live in Philippines or Australia?

From our observations here in the States a large age difference maybe a problem. Not in all cases but just sayin.

Edited by Old55
  • Like 4

Julia
Posted
Posted

i shall start with this, when looking for your future girlfriend/wife dont let your dick decide who is the best for you,use your brain and eyes, just take your time, enjoy talking and finding out who is going to be the best for you ,the ones that are not in you but your money will tell you everything you want to know, may even show a bit of flesh too after awhile, those just say goodbye too, its the ones that just love to talk and listern and do not ask you for anything, they are the ones to stay and talk too again,good luck who ever you chose and what ever age she is, also remember the younger she is she may want to have a child are you ready for that, say what you are looking for and are wanting from her and ask what she is looking for from you too, hope these wise words help

well said.... :thumbsup:

• Like 4