Am I Rationalising Or What !

Jake
Posted
Posted

i had trouble with age thing also i was looking for someone upper thirties and forties but friends wife introduced me to her cousin ana i m in love i m engaged and i just going to jump on and take what i believe will be the best thing in my life.

I can see LoneWolf with his lovely Alfa Female and about a dozen pups to feed.....he, he.

You're the Man!

post-686-0-27917400-1372167939_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

When I first met my wife in February 2009 I knew she didn't want to marry a Filipino but was determined to marry a foreigner who had some money. Some of you may think she was wrong to have that attitude but I say that having that attitude or plan just showed how intelligent she was and I will tell you why.

She grew up in the Mountains in Mindanao. When she was old enough to walk she begin walking up in the mountains most days with other family members to work. Being the third oldest child she was required to work to help support the family so she had very little time for school. She has a lot of scars on her legs and hands from cuts. Even her head has scars where hair doesn't grow from carrying heavy loads on her head that cut her head.

She decided at a young age that she wasn't going to marry a Filipino and start having babies that she would have to carry up in the mountains every day like her relatives, she wanted a better life and the only why to have a better life was to find a foreigner who would take her out of that environment. In other words she wanted to improve her life so I don't see anything wrong with that.

We have been living together since Feb. 2009 and married since Nov. 2011. I just turned 64 and she is 24. That's about a 40 year age difference but it doesn't have any negative effects on our marriage. If I was still 24 I could tell you a lot of negative effects that age would have. I wasn't very mature then and didn't have the knowledge, patience and understanding that I do now. I know she really loves me and I love her too. She has a lot of respect for me and she likes for me to teach her math, English, about the world and the Bible. A Bible was the only book she had to read while working in the mountains so it amazed me how much she knows about it. And, since my beliefs came from reading the Bible we have the same beliefs. I'm sure she is my last wife because we are a match made in Heaven.

I would tell you how we still hug and kiss a few times each day but I don't want to get Jake started making comments that will get us both in trouble with the Boss Man.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Thought I would put my two cents in, after really getting sick of aussie women my age being really too unrealistic about what is expected by both parties in a relationship. I also turned to the Asian online dating sites, I met a few really nice women, but just did not click, also scammed by a few as well...oh well. I ended up finding a great girl by chance. Was walking in one of the malls and passed this random dress shop, and caught the eye of a very very pretty young fillapina. Turned out she was older than I thought, at the time I met her she was 29. Her shop was quiet, so I went in and started some small talk, and the rest is history. Been seeing her for about a year now, she is now 30 and I am 52...22 years her senior. Not sure where this will go, but we are very very happy. After years of crappy relationships, I would like to think I know when a woman is happy and in love. At the moment I think I can tick both boxes :).

• Like 4