Evil White Sugar Killing Filipinos

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

My wife always buys "washed sugar".  I think it is just not processed as much but probably still just as bad for you - but it is good.  :tiphat:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

A lot of how bad sugar is bad for you depends on what kind of sugar we are talking about.  Cane sugar is much better for you than sugar made from corn syrup, sugar in juice is better for you than soda, and most sugar substitutes are pure poison.  Still, even though some sugars are better for you than others, too much sugar of any kind is not good.

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted

A lot of how bad sugar is bad for you depends on what kind of sugar we are talking about.  Cane sugar is much better for you than sugar made from corn syrup, sugar in juice is better for you than soda, and most sugar substitutes are pure poison.  Still, even though some sugars are better for you than others, too much sugar of any kind is not good.

Add starchy carbohydrates to that list. Bread, potatoes, pasta, etc. A low carb diet is much healthier in general, but especially with those who are overweight and/or have type 2 diabetes.

• Like 1