Does She Really,really Love You ?

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

I spent quite some time getting myself trim before I flew to Cebu to meet my skype girlfriend (Mimi) in person and she said I looked bad cause I was too thin for her liking. Not cuddly enough or something. Oh well at least gaining weight is easy

LOL constant discussion between SAO and myself.  I'm fit, I deployed with special forces to AFG, nut jobs that they are, but I have a fitness regimen because of that.  She's always trying to fatten me up!  First day we met, she commented on the fact that I have no fat on me, this from a woman that is 4'11 and 40kg when she's dripping wet.  She does object to me smoking though, not in a direct way, but lets just say there's not a lot of lovin' unless I've cleaned my teeth and had a shower :nudie:

• Like 5

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Damn Jake, love you like a brother, but hell, when you were younger that is a face only a mother could love!

Yes, like you, I suffer from terminal shyness, and yet in PI I found my girl.  Go figure.

Jake you should link the post where you explain how you and Judy met, truly inspirational and I can't be bothered hunting it down.  A true love story Master Chief.  

• Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I know I'm being provocative here, and I admit I like to stir you guys up a bit ( you're so stirable uppable )

but I am interested ( not to say fascinated ) by your responses.

Now, considering that most of us have one or two, perhaps all of the following -

1. Old

2. Very high forehead ( bald ! )

3. Overweight ( can only check out your equipment in a mirror )

4. Plastic teeth

5. Poor eyesight

6. Hearing deficit

7. Tired

8. Alcohol dependant

9. Smoker

10. Varicose veins

I can lay claim to over half of those things. I don't expect to grace a pin up calendar anytime soon.

Now, I know that physical attributes aren't everything, but come on !!

When she first saw you, this healthy, young, cute, energetic, lively filipina

Did she think " WOW, what a gorgeous man"

or did she think "Matandang Mayaman Madaling Mamatay" ?

Come on now, be honest. Lets get real !

If you were such a filipina would you fall in love with you ?

But for how many will love persevere outside Philippines?

• Like 3

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

Met and married my wife in Canada, and love has persevered for 23 years and counting!

• Like 5

Dougbert
Posted
Posted

I am about to find that out.  Looks like my pangasawhonon will get her visa before Christmas.  Honestly, I do worry about how the change will affect her, me, and our relationship.  There's only one way to answer those questions.

• Like 4

Thomas
Posted
Posted
I asked her about some other guys who were older and uglier than me. I said: If you weren't with me would you go out with him. Answer was Yes. Made me feel like all my handsomeness was for nothing until she explained that its attitude, heart and financial stability (not necessarily wealth) that is more attractive to a woman than looks. Its the same in North America except the ladies there add looks and age into the equation because they can. (They have more options).

So, you think with my crossed eyes, ster-ster-stutter, habitual nose picking, bum and crotch scratching

If I have "RICH' tattooed on my forehead, I should still be able to pull a cute, young thing ?

If my attitude and heart were ok ?

You missred Dave's post. On purpouse?  :)

It's a HUGE difference between them looking for

/rich    

/only financial security.

If the first  - run!

If the second that's understandable. It was similar in our home countries back when women had problem supporting themselves by work.

Beside the golddiggers and scammers most Filipinas seem to be satisfied with finansial security and a husband who loves them. Specialy Filipinas, who have been left with kid/kids by a irresponcible young Pinoy, LOOK FOR OLDER, because they expect older are more responcible in average. It's rather common Filipinas still in their 20ths look for 45 or so or OLDER...

---

Concerning your list I'm sorry I'm only (rather) old, but some SLIMMER than many Filipinas like  :boohoo:  :lol:    because it's common they see fat a sign of wealth   (=affording to eat enough to become fat   :)

That's some funny, because if looking e g at Americans there it's common

RICH are SLIM exersising

and POOR (compartingly for the country) are FAT by eating junk food   :hystery:

The later start happening in the Philippines too by rather poor become fat by e g eating some popular  very unhealthy chinese chips junk food    :(

• Like 2