Does She Really,really Love You ?

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

Wow, we are so off topic !!!

Thanks for your concern and support Brett. You know, looking back, I couldn't/wouldn't have done things any differently.

Although I came to dislike the woman intensely, I didn't blame her. Remember it was I who gave her the stick to beat me

with. This was my punishment for being such a wimp.

In all other aspects of my life I felt powerful and in control, but this was my Achilles Heel. Because it was my job to

interact with her, I never shirked meeting with her. Wouldn't give her the satisfaction of knowing I was avoiding her.

In later years and with other women I was attracted to, I would avoid them when I could, and when avoiding them wouldn't

draw attention to the fact.

But this is all years ago, mate. Water under the bridge. I've grown some balls to use in that situation, and hopefully they'll

never shrink to that degree again !

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
slim55
Posted
Posted

I know I'm being provocative here, and I admit I like to stir you guys up a bit ( you're so stirable uppable )

but I am interested ( not to say fascinated ) by your responses.

Now, considering that most of us have one or two, perhaps all of the following -

1. Old

2. Very high forehead ( bald ! )

3. Overweight ( can only check out your equipment in a mirror )

4. Plastic teeth

5. Poor eyesight

6. Hearing deficit

7. Tired

8. Alcohol dependant

9. Smoker

10. Varicose veins

I can lay claim to over half of those things. I don't expect to grace a pin up calendar anytime soon.

Now, I know that physical attributes aren't everything, but come on !!

When she first saw you, this healthy, young, cute, energetic, lively filipina

Did she think " WOW, what a gorgeous man"

or did she think "Matandang Mayaman Madaling Mamatay" ?

Come on now, be honest. Lets get real !

If you were such a filipina would you fall in love with you ?

Since you asked and if you have to ask, in a word "no", sorry.
  • Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

I linked this thread to the Short Angry One, she just about wet herself laughing.  She then said "You're smarter than that aren't you?"

"...."

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted (edited)

I never intended anything other than living in the RP and she refused to come to the US even if we could get her a visa. There was in fact some worry that I would not return to the RP, with earthquakes, super typhoons and a small accident.  I will be back though because she tells me she would have me even if we lived in a nippa hut  :) 

Edited by robert k
  • Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I never intended anything other than living in the RP and she refused to come to the US even if we could get her a visa. There was in fact some worry that I would not return to the RP, with earthquakes, super typhoons and a small accident.  I will be back though because she tells me she would have me even if we lived in a nippa hut  :) 

Are you married yet?

I hope she - and mine - will say such AFTER marriage ceremony too  :)

• Like 1

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

I have said before, most Filipina that I have met, who after leaving the Philippines seem to change, they loose all the best qualities of being a Filipina.

I for one would never consider taking my wife to live any where other than here in the Philippines.

But....., maybe that has more to do with my own insecurity, than to do with my wife?

Papa Carl

• Like 3