Problem With Globe Telecom

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Because the ones who ask and ask and ask are the one who find themselves deported because they are now considered "undesirables".

Deported from the Philippines for asking (and asking). Really? 

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Because the ones who ask and ask and ask are the one who find themselves deported because they are now considered "undesirables".

Deported from the Philippines for asking (and asking). Really?

OK... Maybe more like multiple issues of screaming and demanding and posting threats to the wrong person(s)...

Sent by using a very long piece of string, a couple tin cans, 2 gaseous monkeys, Tapatalk and my Nexus 4

gaga4
Posted
Posted

Mike, no offense but thats not the kind of thing you do in the Philippines. It does not get you anywhere. Now if you flash some greens or talk nicely, that may get you somewhere.

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Maybe if all the OFW's came home at the same time then things would change but that isn't going to happen.

I joked to my partner that when her sister returned from 5 years straight in Japan as an OFW,  she would have trouble re-adjusting to the Philippine way of life, I was amazed when she just slipped back in as if she had never left. Don't hold your breath...

Many filipinos are very content with the way of life here. I know of some that have went abroad then came back to stay. I know of some that could go abroad to USA or Canada but choose to stay here where they do not have to work, they wait around for money from heaven, they can sleep in, then gamble for 40 hours, have a few affairs, drink all the time anywhere, smoke anywhere, do not wear helmets nor shoes, piss anywhere, get paid to vote,etc.

• Like 1

Malcolm Graham
Posted
Posted

Maybe if all the OFW's came home at the same time then things would change but that isn't going to happen.

I joked to my partner that when her sister returned from 5 years straight in Japan as an OFW,  she would have trouble re-adjusting to the Philippine way of life, I was amazed when she just slipped back in as if she had never left. Don't hold your breath...

Many filipinos are very content with the way of life here. I know of some that have went abroad then came back to stay. I know of some that could go abroad to USA or Canada but choose to stay here where they do not have to work, they wait around for money from heaven, they can sleep in, then gamble for 40 hours, have a few affairs, drink all the time anywhere, smoke anywhere, do not wear helmets nor shoes, piss anywhere, get paid to vote,etc.

You've just described me apart from getting paid to vote.  I'll need to work on that one.  Oh no I wrote work