Annual Report 2014

Mike S
Posted
Posted
If I remember corect, Iloilo isn't at the list of offices they say handle such.

Well if it isn't then they are in a world of sh*t as they are sending people there and they manage to come back with their annual report .... :tiphat:

:cheersty:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Americano
Posted
Posted

Today I went to BI Gaisano Satellite Office - Mactan City, Mactan Island, Cebu to file my Annual Report. The receptionist told me that the only thing I could do there is request an extension on a Tourist Visa. They cannot do any Annual Reports so the information BI posted on their Facebook is not correct.

https://www.facebook.com/officialbureauofimmigration

(2) Class B - Offices which can only process updated Annual Reports, without arrears;

1896765_353008508171196_1173619252_n.jpg

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted (edited)

All 13A / 13G visa holders must use an office on the "A" list.

Edited by Steve & Myrlita
  • Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well guys. I just returned from Iloilo. All went much better than expected. 1st I asked the BI guy if the draft was correct. He said delete 1 section and mark it n/a as it didn't apply to 13a. Other than that, all was good. Being overtired I messed it up and had to start over but, hey, my fault. He then asked for the 2 pics to glue on. He copied them and asked for P310 with onsite notory option of P100. I said yes and paid. Waited 20 min. Called back to right side desk. Lady takes thumb prints. 25 min more. All set! Then I dare ask them since Mactan declined to renew my ACR because it was too soon, that since it was going to expire in Sept anyway, can I save a boat trip and renew it now? He said if you have these requirements with you now, then yes. I erred on the side of caution on this trip and broght my entire immigration folder from day 1 and low and behold, I had every requirement. I gave them all they asked for, paid P2748 plus the copying fees. Waited 45 minutes more. They came back and said check back in 2-3 weeks. Yes I do have to return to pick it up but at least it will be a quick trip in and out and saved a boat ride. Keep in mind, they take your old card when you do this so keep a copy of the entire transaction with you to show you are still legal.

The only thing negative about the trip was that I did experience much more persistent street beggars and scam artists than here in Bacolod. One tried to sell me an Iphone which I could tell was a China phone. I said Indy - Salamat and walked into Jollibees. He actually aggressively followed me inside and insisted that it was a US phone and demanded that I buy it. I had to actually raise my voice and tell him, "Get Out!". Not to mention the taxi driver driving us to BI for a 3 min trip and demanding P150 which I did give P100 only because he helped carry my luggage inside the BI or the trisikad who wanted P40 for a P10 ride. At Supercat, a peanut salesman offered me a small bag of cashews for P120. I laughed at him. I must have a neon sign on my head that Kano here...Free Pesos! The moral of it all is, after I return to retrieve me ACR, I do not want to visit there again. Sorry TR no offense.

Edited by Steve & Myrlita
  • Like 2

Americano
Posted
Posted

On Feb. 11 I filed my 13A Annual Report at Immigration in Mandaue, Cebu. All they wanted was the 4 page form filed out and one 2" X 2" picture. The information on my ARC Card was compared to the information on the form and I gave 2 thumb prints and paid P310. The BI employee isn't authorized to do notarizations so he only signed the form and there were no copies made so I only have the Receipt to proved that I filed my Annual Report. In case the Receipt has disappearing ink which is common in the Philippines I had it scanned and printed 2 copies of it. I was at Immigration for about 15 minutes.

• Like 2