Best Place To Find Wife?

Americano
Posted
Posted

Finding a woman with enough intelligence was half of your battle, finding one with the same goals will be the next half and probably even harder. Most of the women in the Philippines are too shy to make sales to other people.

• Like 1

starlet
Posted
Posted (edited)

I'm reading this thread with great interest, even if I have already found my filipina wife. Plenty of widsom and insights from experienced boardmembers are displayed here.

I don't feel capable of giving the OP any advice in this matter. I have only had one relationship wiht a filipina, and she is now my wife.  But I have noticed from my travels in RP that girls from the smaller provincial cities seems to me more shy and less "outgoing" than girls in tjhe bigger cities, let's say Cebu or Manila. And also maybe more conservative and "old fashioned"? Whether this in a decisive success-criteria for a western-filipino marriage is  uncertain for me. There are so many more variables that will decide if a marriage is successful or not.

Personally I'm very happy that my filipina is not the submissive type. I don't like submissive women. 

And I'm happy to see that many on this forum share the same taste in woman.

Edited by starlet
  • Like 5

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I'm reading this thread with great interest, even if I have already found my filipina wife. Plenty of widsom and insights from experienced boardmembers are displayed here.

I don't feel capable of giving the OP any advice in this matter. I have only had one relationship wiht a filipina, and she is now my wife.  But I have noticed from my travels in RP that girls from the smaller provincial cities seems to me more shy and less "outgoing" than girls in tjhe bigger cities, let's say Cebu or Manila. And also maybe more conservative and "old fashioned"? Whether this in a decisive success-criteria for a western-filipino marriage is  uncertain for me. There are so many more variables that will decide if a marriage is successful or not.

Personally I'm very happy that my filipina is not the submissive type. I don't like submissive women. 

And I'm happy to see that many on this forum share the same taste in woman.

You make great points thanks for sharing!

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Finding a woman with enough intelligence was half of your battle, finding one with the same goals will be the next half and probably even harder. Most of the women in the Philippines are too shy to make sales to other people.

Well. It isn't so hard to find intelligent Filipinas. Just check many enough  :) 

(I have high demands before counting anyone as intelligent, but I have found several. 3 of the 4-5 most intelligent of them DON'T have any high education, One of the low educated even managed to figuere out harder business mathematics, which not even one soon to be MASTER business examed man can!!!)

Concerning goals I try to find out by asking many not leading questions, some concerning same things, so I see if the answers suit each other  :)

• Like 1